so my cycle goes like that

test p 100mg eod 1-5
test e 750mg ew 1-12
adex 0.5mg eod [100% Medical Arimidex]

and of course PCT two weeks after last injection

right now im on my 4 week of the cycle
im usually buying only Medical gear for my PCT and AI
and my test and so on are usually underground

so yestrday i noticed a red lump under my nipple 0% pain if i touch or push my nipple
but i have little red dot under my nipple only in one side
important to say that i have so many pimples all over cus i have acne issues all my life
couple days ago i had so huge pimple under my skin in the but near where i inject
i think its the same case in there can it be? can it be on my cycle dosage and with my ai doasge?!
its my 4 time using same cycle and never had this problem can it be lucky spot for pimples?
and i have many pimples on my stomach also [tanning bed reduces it alot for me i start to go there again next week sorry if it made u feel weird lol]

THANKS ALOT!

Last edited:
You need to do Bloodwork.

If you are having an Acne Outbreak, that is caused by High Estrogen.
So it may be possible that you are starting to get an Increase in Breast Tissue (lump).

The 0.5 Mg of Arimidex EOD doesn't sound like it's doing the Job.
Not when you take into account the amount of Test you are doing.
I would Double the Dose to 1 Mg EOD, and then in 1 Week, get your Estradiol checked...................... JP

you have had high E2 levels all you life then bra!
try a tanning bed to get rid of the acne too.
you need to get blood works done and check your levels like main man said above.

youre running a very high amount of gear.. esp when youre mixing 100mg prop with 750mg test e.. your levels have to be through the roof, and .5mg eod isn't going to do the trick..

i hate saying it, but move it up to .75mg eod and see what that does for you first..

if youre worried that you might have gyno, its time to take 40mg nolva ed as well.. letro is another option, but thats pretty extreme

it will take me about 1 week and a half to get results from the test but i will do it as soon as posibbile you are right
i wil take 0.5mg ed of Arimidex 40mg of nolva ed for my Test Dosage what do u think?
as 3J suggested 40mg ed of nolva
and arimidex what do u think about 1mg ed [instead of 1mg eod as jp4355 suggested] to see any fast improvment? [just getting little scary about it]
and how long it take to see results? 4-5days? and if it goes away just decrease it slowly until i will get my blood work?

BTW THANKS ALOT.!
i had acne all my life even when im off for 4 month i have acne all over.. gear just bump it X2 times..

I took a picture of the spot what do u think?

https://ibb.co/kCspvy

View attachment 567462

Last edited:
Chugging down lots of adex will only crash e2 long term. It does not lower e2 levels, just prevents conversion.

Far as the picture goes, I get similar looking ones on cycle from time to time(maybe 1-2 per month), but only get them on my back though... Appears like a pimple/zit but is "unpoppable" and easily makes the whole area red and bleeds.
I try my best to just not touch it unless super visible puss because those are the ones I get scars from.. :(

Theoddone

That's a Pimple in the Picture and Not Gyno................................. JP

it will take me about 1 week and a half to get results from the test but i will do it as soon as posibbile you are right
i wil take 0.5mg ed of Arimidex 40mg of nolva ed for my Test Dosage what do u think?
as 3J suggested 40mg ed of nolva
and arimidex what do u think about 1mg ed [instead of 1mg eod as jp4355 suggested] to see any fast improvment? [just getting little scary about it]
and how long it take to see results? 4-5days? and if it goes away just decrease it slowly until i will get my blood work?

BTW THANKS ALOT.!
i had acne all my life even when im off for 4 month i have acne all over.. gear just bump it X2 times..

I took a picture of the spot what do u think?

https://ibb.co/kCspvy

View attachment 567462

it's a pimple!!! If you had gyno you could touch something under the skin and get itchy

i actually feel like little ball inside but i have pimples that feel exactly the same..
gyno doesnt have this redness like that?
i was so scared took my nolva and adex already but nothing bad going to happned i guess
but anyways got my blood work next week need to do it

santa666 exactly! i have one in the glute also but it poped in the nipple so i get scared...

THANKS ALOT EVERYONE!

Last edited:
Right its been 7 days since your last post, how are you feeling? how many more days till you get your labs back? which panel did you get?

Definitely not gyno. Gyno doesn't get red like that and that appears to be towards the surface and not underneath the nipple itself. When you have gyno, you know. It's painful, you feel the lump right under the nipple, the area around the nipple can get puffy, etc.

As others have noted, be careful with Adex. The fact that you were asking of jumping to 1 mg ED is concerning. Not only can Adex crash your E2, but when you go off you can also get an estrogen rebound effect.

Back