Started my first cycle, nasty side effects

Rj..please take this advice!

He's 16!!! Amazing!..by the time he's 20 he should be 345..shredded!..4% bf..and president of the world...

If I could indulge in this awesome post..and soak up the kick ass info...i'd be well on my way!

Hey Rj...what was for "breaky" :)

i stand corrected. Sorry to the OP, i didn't realize how fucking badass your chocolate- eating, inbred sister-fucking ass was. My apologies fine sir.

Jimbo... tons of eggs and sausage. As Tony would say... Delish!!:yumyum::gay2:

This is probably a joke, but I would rather we help the little shit on the outside chance it isn't. Then ban him. Your personal trainer needs to be sued/fired/hung. Not necessarily in that order.

Those sides are normal - for a retarded oral only cycle of the two harshest compounds in a 16 year old. The good news is that they probably worked so well the hollow void between your ears is now filled with even more muscle.

You might not do PCT but will consider it? Please don't do post cycle therapy (pct). The less PCT the more likely your nuts never come back and can't produce equally retarded offspring.

just realized he said 3 Drol tabs a day. 150mg a day of Abombs... he deserves Jaundice... or whatever he has. :D

Back