"Starting" GW501516 first time + (Any tips for a beginner ?)

HanzoHasashi

I'm not too sure if this is the right place to post this question. (Forgiveness please, I'm new here).

I've been reading all the information I can find on GW 501516 but I can't find any solid info on how to "Take it" , as in, with food, time of day, before or after workouts, how many times a day, etc.

I tried some today for the first time and I'm not too sure what to make of it.
I have the substance in 5mg pressed pill form and decided to take 2.5mg for the first time.
I took it with a preworkout drink (which also contained beta alanine) around 30 minutes before a boxing class.

What I noticed in the beginning was minimal. Although apparent, it didn't feel like it was "enough" for me. My cardio seemed slightly better, slightly.
The most noticeable affects were after the workout. As in, 20+ minutes after, when you stop everything and the rest begins.
While I was sitting and resting on my way home I noticed that I wasn't as "drained" and felt like there was this calm pulsing energy flowing through my nerves this time. It's hard to explain.

Anyways, I'm going to give it another shot tomorrow, the same way, same dose, 30 min before boxing with my preworkout drink.
I might up the dose to 5mg later in the week if I'm not satisfied.

So, to wrap this up, can someone tell me how this substance should be taken (if there is a proper way/ guidelines) in reference to the above ?
Thank you.

I say drop the pre-workout drink for a while and use the recommended dose of GW, so that you have a pure sense of its true effects. Also, many things take time to build up in the body before they start exerting their chemical ability. Give it atleast a week before you come close to passing judgement.
BTW I have read some good things on it. The Anti doping agency banned it. The best stuff is always off limits.

Thanks for the reply Nick,

Good idea on dropping the preworkout drink, so I can have a better sense of what the GW is doing. I will give it a week before passing judgement of course.
True, the best stuff isalways off limits.

But I still have questions that are unanswered about GW;
1. Should it be taken with food ? (does it matter ?)
2. Does the time of day matter ?
3. How many times can someone take it within a day ?
4. Before or after workouts ? (and how long before or after ?)

I understand its a relatively new substance, but again, I can't find any solid info on "dosing" . I just keep finding scientific research articles/studies, vague experience reports and vague / basic commentary on it's popularity . I do find a workout "log" on GW501516, but those are very specific to that person writing the log, so not much use to me.

Thanks for the reply Nick,

But I still have questions that are unanswered about GW;
1. Should it be taken with food ? (does it matter ?)
2. Does the time of day matter ?
3. How many times can someone take it within a day ?
4. Before or after workouts ? (and how long before or after ?)

I understand its a relatively new substance, but again, I can't find any solid info on "dosing" . I just keep finding scientific research articles/studies, vague experience reports and vague / basic commentary on it's popularity . I do find a workout "log" on GW501516, but those are very specific to that person writing the log, so not much use to me.

You're right, it is way too new to find a lot of information on. Your best bet is to look at those personal logs and make conclusions based on them for yourself. Porkchop knows a lot about peptides. I've read many of his stickies in my planning and decision making. Try and get ahold of him for some ideas. He may have some good ideas on it, even though it's new.

You're right, it is way too new to find a lot of information on. Your best bet is to look at those personal logs and make conclusions based on them for yourself. Porkchop knows a lot about peptides. I've read many of his stickies in my planning and decision making. Try and get ahold of him for some ideas. He may have some good ideas on it, even though it's new.

Thanks again man,
I'll try and dig up Porkchop's posts.

Back