Starting to break out with acne?

supersky

Hey guys I'm going on too my eighth week of test E and starting to break out with some acne anyone got a suggestion on a product to help get rid of it or atleast minimize the breakout?

Nothing its part of your genetics and response to the hormone. Take a couple showers na day use antibacterial soap keep skin clean and dry nothing much you can do.

Nothing its part of your genetics and response to the hormone. Take a couple showers na day use antibacterial soap keep skin clean and dry nothing much you can do.

My skin gets oily when my e2 gets high. Once it's lowered it goes away along with the chest pimples.

My skin gets oily when my e2 gets high. Once it's lowered it goes away along with the chest pimples.

Ya i guess thats a possibility but from what i see in my circle of friends some break out like crazy and some of us dont at all. Doesnt hurt to check and get bloodwork your correct about that.

I haven't got mid cycle blood work done but I'm running 1 cc twice a week of test E and I'm running arimidex taking it on the same day I do my pinnimg

Last edited:
Yes

It is either from HIGH e2 OR because ur sensitive to hormone fluct (like me).

I control mine W/accutane. It can be taken from a derm. Run it for 6-8 months at 40mg and it does the trick for acne for a lifetime as long as u don't mess with ur hormones again.
Or u can just finish the cycle, try to manage it w/OTC creams and then run PCT and hormones will be back to normal and acne should leave.

These wash cloths are great a lot of guys cant really reach there back and scrub the oily greasy build up good enough try one of these long type of wash cloths with whatever soap you already have.

View attachment 565864

i've found that washing my skin with Nizoral medicated shampoo and taking saw palmetto to help block dht helps a lot.

I haven't got mid cycle blood work done but I'm running 1 cc twice a week of test E and I'm running arimidex taking it on the same day I do my pinnimg

but you should be taking the dex like 3x a week if needed, or you may be causing fluctuations. split the dose smaller and do more than once, atleast 2x a week
also 1cc a week doesnt tell us how much you are taking, 1cc could be 100mg or 400mg how much is the mg/ml? 250mg/ml?
whats your dex dose too?

Back