Starting Tren A, then swapping to Tren E

KingK

i havent posted much on here because i usually find all the info i want looking around (this site is awesome). anyway im several cycles in, planning another so i can get an order in. ive tried several different things but never tren, ive never really had any real bad experiences with anything other than mild chest acne so i figure ill give it a shot. i have been reading up alot on tren and im very interested to try some next time, i see that some people cant handle it and some people love it. i was going to order Tren E and just run it twice a week but then i was thinking about it and thought maybe i should start with a bottle of Tren A and do it EOD and see how it treats me then if it works out good then time it right and swap into Tren E. ive always done longer esters and turned out good and dont have to pin nonstop, i just didnt want to load up on tren for 4 weeks then me end up hating it and stuck with it in my system, thats why i thot try Ace and see how it works out then swap over if i handle it alright. and no i def wont be running it by itself (i know youll ask what else lol), ill run about 800 of test E with it and jump start with Dbol or Adrol.

so basically has anyone swapped from tren A to E? or should i just pick one and stick to it? shouldnt be hard to calculate when to stop the A once on the E by their half-life lengths. just thought it might be a smart way to "try" tren, then if i hate it i could start something else and not the E and the tren wouldnt be in my system very long.

From what your saying I think its a good idea but I'm no expert. I have been on tren a eod for a week now. good luck with it and hopefully someone else will chime in here.

I just upped my cyp to 500mgs a week, winstrol oral 25 mg a day, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu 3 days a week. .300 mcgs of sermorelin ed. tren a is 100 mgs eod. Hope it works well for you I have nothing out of ordinary yet from it. I seem a little irritable but not to bad so far.

nice. ok so your cutting right now then. im doing another bulker for winter. you taking anything for your liver while doing the winny?

I'm kind of doin same thing. I was on tren a Ed for 3 weeks and then tren e eod for 2 weeks. Now I'm taking tren a and tren e eod. I feel like superman most days lol.

the tren E prob isnt in your system yet is it? you doing 100 EOD also? that seems to be a good number.

nice. ok so your cutting right now then. im doing another bulker for winter. you taking anything for your liver while doing the winny?

I didn't think I would need it with 25mg but I could be wrong. It's a learning process even though I been this for 17 years off and on. What would you suggest. Btw I could really feel the tren today felt like I was made of concrete!! lol

im taking dbol and started taking Milk Thistle, about a gram a day just to be safe. its not that expensive and u can get it at gnc. its what i read several people on here using when taking orals. Winstrol (winny) from what i understand is pretty liver toxic, someone speak up if im wrong but if i were you i would prob take something just as preventative maintenance.

good to hear about the tren, u seeing any negative sides? i ordered my trenA and trenE today, should have in 3-4 weeks. taking a bunch of test E and some deca now, gonna drop off deca and start up the trenA for a couple weeks and see how i like it then time it right to where i get the trenE in my system about the time i run out of my bottle of trenA. also got some adrol to throw in for a little while ;-)

im taking dbol and started taking Milk Thistle, about a gram a day just to be safe. its not that expensive and u can get it at gnc. its what i read several people on here using when taking orals. Winstrol (winny) from what i understand is pretty liver toxic, someone speak up if im wrong but if i were you i would prob take something just as preventative maintenance.

good to hear about the tren, u seeing any negative sides? i ordered my trenA and trenE today, should have in 3-4 weeks. taking a bunch of test E and some deca now, gonna drop off deca and start up the trenA for a couple weeks and see how i like it then time it right to where i get the trenE in my system about the time i run out of my bottle of trenA. also got some adrol to throw in for a little while ;-)

Wow you have a great lineup!! the adrol is rough....been there and done with it. You should have some great gains. I will check on the milk thistle. Nothing bad so far on the tren. Feel great and muscles feel very dense full pumped and getting more veins showing. Training is more intense it seems as well.

I am thinking of doing the same for my next cycle. Kickstart with short esters. I havent found many reading about people doing this, so i dont know... I have done tren ace twice though..and i love it. I tried both running tren higher and test higher, and i like the tren higher more...
w 1-10 Tren E 6-700 mg
w 1-4 Tren A 350 mg
w1-4 Test prop 200 mg
w1-10 Test cyp 400 mg

jones- why u hate the adrol? u like dbol better?

trust - looks good, if you can tolerate the tren that high and it doesnt fk u up then awesome

King the adrol really caused me to bloat and be very irritable. Bp went through the roof on it. It was from korea it may not have been proper adrol. It was very hard on me. Btw that tren a is feeling better everyday!

im gonna try the adrol still but start it somewhat low to check it out at first. as we all know different compounds effect each of us a little differently. im glad that the tren is treating you good, ill have mine in 3-4 weeks, looking forward to it.

Back