Staying on Cycle for good?

ethan_andrew

I'm wondering what you guys think about when it comes time to do post cycle therapy (pct) to stay on about 100 mg a week test while taking about 500iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a day to get natural test back going to avoid complete atrophy of the testes and doing this for about 3 weeks and then back on full cycle again. Do you think it's ok to do this? I look at the old body builders who did bridge cycles instead of off cycles where they never came off and they still seem to be kicking around. Look how old arnold is. Anyway also if as in my case you have legitimate hypoganadism do you think that justifies trying this? I'm wondering because last time I had my testosterone levels checked when I wasn't taking anything it was a total t level of 300 and that was about 3 years ago so I'm sure it would be even lower now. that's on a scale of 300 to 1100 being the normal range. I'm 30 now so that's quite low for 27 and I remember my doc saying my free testosterone was showing even lower results. I have lots of symptoms that are cured by test like fatigue, anxiety, low libido, headaches. It's like a cure all. I don't understand why it's not the most prescribed drug on the market by general practitioners. it seems to help alot of things and has next to no side effects especially when compared to your average fda approved drug that has probably 20 to 30 severe side effects like internal bleeding, coma, death. I would like to hear from anyone about symptoms they experience normally that go away while taking test or how it makes them feel better or healthier in one way or another...

get your levels checked again. if they're lower you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting a script for test.

taking only 3 weeks between all of your future cycles isn't a good idea, though.

thanks. yeah I know some guys go for like 5 or 6 weeks something like that but usually as long as I have gear I do about 2 to 3 weeks post cycle therapy (pct). I can't stand going longer than that it feels like forever. and over such a long period of time I feel like you lose too much of what you gained especially as low as my natural levels are. only time I go longer is when I can't get gear and then I have no choice. yeah i actually do get hormone replacement therapy from this place out of florida but I feel like the stuff I get from them is underdosed or weak because anytime I get something from a buddy I feel much better than on what I get from the clinic...

You will not recover on 100 mg of test. Pct gear does not work untill your test drops below a certain number. So with that being said don't even waste post cycle therapy (pct) gear. Unless you plan on meeting with an endo i would run a full post cycle therapy (pct) and wait untill your fully recovered. I wouldn't chance it. Your asking for trouble.

That's why I was asking about what if I did a bridge cycle with a little test in it instead of going completely off for post cycle therapy (pct) then I could do 4 to 6 weeks and it wouldn't be so bad. the whole point of post cycle therapy (pct) is to avoid extreme testicular atrophy right and with the orals liver problems but if I was to do a low dose of test with some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that should get natural test going up for a little while wouldnt it. I've heard of people doing this the whole cycle on for this reason? And as far as gyno never had much of a problem with it.

sorry I posted that before I read your post so it should have came before instead of after so it looks like i'm replying to the last post but anyway yeah your probably right. i don't want to kill my nuts forever. I wonder what happened with the old timers like arnold they stayed on cycle indefinitely...

I Dk but post cycle therapy (pct) pretty much blocks the spike of e. When your test drops low enough for your hpta to come Bach strong. All your hormones such as lh and fsh start working again. If you bridge like that the post cycle therapy (pct) gear would not do a damn thing but waste your money. Do a full post cycle therapy (pct) wait a lil bit.

Well they say time on equals time off. Bit to be aure get bloodwork and know when your back to normal.

100mg of test as a bridge would be useless, 200mg would work... but that would mean not coming off. So unless u plan on competing or making a total committment to bodybuilding, don't do that. Just run a proper cycle, then run a proper PCT... then take months, not weeks off before u run gear again

100mg of test as a bridge would be useless, 200mg would work... but that would mean not coming off. So unless u plan on competing or making a total committment to bodybuilding, don't do that. Just run a proper cycle, then run a proper PCT... then take months, not weeks off before u run gear again

China Wall always seems to have the simple answer , and the correct one.......:biggthump

thanks. yeah I know some guys go for like 5 or 6 weeks something like that but usually as long as I have gear I do about 2 to 3 weeks post cycle therapy (pct). I can't stand going longer than that it feels like forever. and over such a long period of time I feel like you lose too much of what you gained especially as low as my natural levels are. only time I go longer is when I can't get gear and then I have no choice. yeah i actually do get hormone replacement therapy from this place out of florida but I feel like the stuff I get from them is underdosed or weak because anytime I get something from a buddy I feel much better than on what I get from the clinic...

Standard protocol for cycling is time on +post cycle therapy (pct)= time off. There's a reason for that, gear at cycle doses adversely affects organs and lipids. If u dont give your body enough time to recover you end up very sick or dead. You need to post cycle therapy (pct) and wait4-6 wks for all to cler your system then have your test levels checked. That wil determine wether u want to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or not and what doses u may want to start with. Hope that helps

Standard protocol for cycling is time on +post cycle therapy (pct)= time off. There's a reason for that, gear at cycle doses adversely affects organs and lipids. If u dont give your body enough time to recover you end up very sick or dead. You need to post cycle therapy (pct) and wait4-6 wks for all to cler your system then have your test levels checked. That wil determine wether u want to go on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or not and what doses u may want to start with. Hope that helps

Exactly - You can"t live off testosterone , its NOT a food group , it is medicine . Hemocrit and RBC levels increase dramatically on test , and so do liver enzymes in some individuals . The body needs a rest after high doses , thats why they call them cycles.... ~Bo

Thanks for all the replies. Lipid profile on cycle does change and cholesterol does go up but their are plenty of supplements to combat that such as plant stanols and sterols. omega 3 fish oils, krill oil, flax seed oil. and of course diet such as oatmeal in the morning instead of bacon. Liver toxicity is not an issue unless you're taking orals in which case you can stop taking orals and stay on injectables and liver enzymes will resume to normal. Also gyno for most people is not an issue unless you're taking very high doses in which case you can lower the dose enough to make gyno go away without getting completely off and there are anti estrogens to help with that as well such as tamoxifin and arimidex and clomid. Red blood cells do increase on testosterone but easy fix, all you have to do is donate blood every six months to red cross to fix that. The main reason and only real reason in my mind to need pct and off cycle is to reverse testicular atrophy and more importantly avoid severe testicular atrophy to a point they don't revive or revive fully. Now in my case I have hypogonadism so if a man who gets off test and then levels go back to 1100 or even 7or800 then that is a different pridacament than my own. When I get off test I'm looking at being around 300. At levels that low there's no way I'm gonna keep my gains or have the energy or motivation to go to the gym that's why I'm trying to figure out a way to do a short off cycle or a bridge cycle or something. I was starting pct two weeks after my last injection and then doing about 3 weeks of pct on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and then right back on gear again. I'm sure I could extend it to 4 weeks. I honestly don't know anyone who does more than 4 weeks anyhow? A cycle lasts 3 months and then pct a month for most people so if you off cycled for equal time of cycle and pct that would be 4 months. I've never met anyone or heard of anyone doing that. You would lose most of what you gained being off for so long. Idk anyway I appreciate any info from anyone with experience trying this or knows anyone doing short off cycle or no off cycle and how they did it?

Back