Stealth juice

Steve7909

Im about to place a new order an I'm considering going with Stealth Juice. I did some searches an haven't seen anything that new on them. Is the quality there? i

Im about to place a new order an I'm considering going with Stealth Juice. I did some searches an haven't seen anything that new on them. Is the quality there? i

Yes, quality is good. Make sure you watch the videos about transferring the liquid to vials. Its important you do it as explained. If you dont you can contaninate the gear. But i think its good stuff, priced fair, and usually overfilled.

I have never tried them. I looked them up around six months ago. I seen a couple bad reviews about them but more good reviews then bad ones But dont take my word for it bc i didnt do much review on them.

^^ mostly 5ml

I started out cycling with Stealth labs gear 4 years ago, but will never use them again

They are cheap in price. Quality is ok, most of the gear is under dosed. I have tried their test e/c, deca and sustanon. Got really bad lumps with the sustanon.

There is way way better gear out there, but if you cant get anything else, go with Stealth

^^ mostly 5ml

I started out cycling with Stealth labs gear 4 years ago, but will never use them again

They are cheap in price. Quality is ok, most of the gear is under dosed. I have tried their test e/c, deca and sustanon. Got really bad lumps with the sustanon.

There is way way better gear out there, but if you cant get anything else, go with Stealth

Ah thanks for the heads up. I'd much rather wait around for a better source than inject an inferior product into my body haha. Have you tried Roxi?

HIt or miss on weather your receive your orders. Some Vets here had problems in the past and never received there orders. That was a while ago who knows whats what now.

I have heard of #$%^. I have heard they are legit But there 10ml vials are closer to 8ml then 10ml. They are pretty cheap also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had good luck as far as quality and receiving product. In particular the supertest450 and deca200.

I have had good luck as far as quality and receiving product. In particular the supertest450 and deca200.

me too. I got my gear all 3 times i ordered the 5 ml stealth sachets. The 4th time i got seized because like an idiot i ordered 1000 pills of dbol. The packets almost make it through customs every time

Back