Stericup-GV Filter Unit

neyo_heaven

hello, i want to use this filters, Are all of 0.22 µm, can i use them to make any steroid? or only to make the water base steorids?

Yes you can. Best to warm the solution up a little before filtering to make it move a little quicker.

if your making a big batch over 300mL they will break on you......i like using the .45 size i baked alot and never had a problem with it.....but if the batch is small you will be fine......if ur doin a a small batch like 100ml i would just use the whatman filters

Is anyone noticing this guys post? A 0.22 filter is a very specific filter...it gets out the most amount of particulate possible, and therefore would be most likely to plug up the fastest. A 0.45 is most common. Doesn't your research store have that option? We do. If you need help message me.

A syringe filter should be a one use filter. once the sediment inside dries, the filter is plugged and all done.

If you get a partial plug, you can try to gently work out the plug with isopropyl alcohol, push/pull gently..a few ccs trying to loosen the blockage. then you can continue and simply cook off any isopropyl that got through. BA will take the varnish off your furniture, so it will corrode the filter--literally rot it away.

0.22 is so hard on your thumbs..we have a vacuum driven filter but it is a 0.45 all purpose filter.

Back