Ready for a BLAST after summer

BakedGoods

I'm currently sitting at 200 lbs and 12% bf. I'm spending the next 8 weeks cutting with diet only after maintaining for about 4 months. The goal is to get down as low as possible within the 8 weeks before starting a blast for 12 weeks.

The goal is to make lean gains with little water retention and little fat. Nothing too hard on the joints either.

In case there are those that are wondering, this won't be my first blast. However, this will be the first time I decide to include new compounds to see how I react to them. The idea right now is to get a better understanding of what my options are and what to look out for going forward.

I'm using the summer to cut and then want to bulk. I will then compete in the winter at a local level show.

Currently on 250mg Test E, 500 IU HCG x2 week, 0.5mg Adex as per my HRT protocol.
I will bump the Test E to 2x a week for total of 500mg THEN

Test E 250mg x2 (Week 1-12)
Tren A 50mg EOD for the first few weeks until I know what it does to me (Week 1-8)
Adex 0.5 mg x2 (Week 1-12 and adjust after blood work as needed)
HCG 500mg x2 (Week 1-12)

That's it.

I will run blood work at the end of summer before starting. I would also love to get some GW to help with cardiovascular health during this time and for future use if it is as good as those who use it say it is.

I like to write out my diet on my white board at home and have yet to set anything in stone as I don't know how lean I'll be at the end of the summer. Once I do, I'll be sure to share. This is one time I may be interested in getting a coach to help me along the way. I see 3J is the coach most recommend on here so that's also a possibility.

If anyone has a suggestion or comment, please do

Curious, how old are you.

You said you are 6'2" ~ 200 Lbs @ 12% Body Fat.

And at what Weight do you intend on competing at in the Future.......................... JP

Curious, how old are you.

You said you are 6'2" ~ 200 Lbs @ 12% Body Fat.

And at what Weight do you intend on competing at in the Future.......................... JP

I'm just turning 40. On TRT as previously mentioned, so no PCT required.

It's an open class but most of the competitors are classic physique style weighing at between 180 and 200 lbs at 6-8 percent (That percentage is from what I can gather, they may be lower)

The competition where I live is not for mass monsters. If I go in too big I'll get a nod and moved off the stage with a "Thank You" trophy.

I may re-think my blast and use a different compound. I'm open to suggestions. I still have time.

Dont really wanna hijack this thread but have to ask.
Those of you guys on TRT, do you never run PCT after ?

I mean, if you're fucked, you're fucked and doesn't make much sense to try and recover from something thats already damaged...but but..it doesnt make sense in my gut feeling either...

I'm just turning 40. On TRT as previously mentioned, so no PCT required.

It's an open class but most of the competitors are classic physique style weighing at between 180 and 200 lbs at 6-8 percent (That percentage is from what I can gather, they may be lower)

The competition where I live is not for mass monsters. If I go in too big I'll get a nod and moved off the stage with a "Thank You" trophy.

I may re-think my blast and use a different compound. I'm open to suggestions. I still have time.

You're not gonna carry much mass at all when at 6'-2" at 180- thru even 200lbs. You are very tall. Look at my pic AVi and that was right about 182lbs and 5'-11" Not a whole lot of mass. What I'm saying is I don't think you need to worry about too much mass.

Good luck
OMM

So bakedgoods is probably too baked to remember that he started a thread here...:smokepoke

I'm here. Just deep into my cut and feeling tired, lethargic at times. Cardio 2x a day also sucks. I've been contemplating whether to forego the Tren A and just blast with Test E and add an oral. Had my blood work come back from the blood bank and all is good as far as liver enzymes. Next week I go in for a hormone profile.

Any recommendations on a good oral to replace Tren A if that's how I decide to go. My brain is in a bit of a fog, time to get in some coffee and a good meal and come back and check out the rest of the post.

But I am here, and not at all baked...

cant seem to find where you state your cycle history. do you have any previous experience with tren?

I've blasted with 500mg Test E
I've cut with 500mg Test E, Albuterol, T3 and Anavar

I was happy with both. Now I'm cutting without the added Test E and other compounds and getting down to what I was is making me feel like crap right now. First world problems!

I have zero experience with Tren.

I mentioned my history in a previous thread.

Back