sterile vials

naw man, just toss mine out. i know they use sterilizers to clean medical instruments with. So if you got any buds in the medical field, maybe they can shed some light on it for ya? But not too sure what to tell ya with vials. But hell, ANYTHING can be sterilized.

Thats what I do man ... best friends are tattooists - Im always usingthere autoclave. Fkn fantastic.

You'd have to be doing a lot of volume for it to be worth the effort and expense to re-use glassware, since a crimper costs $150+.

You'd have to be doing a lot of volume for it to be worth the effort and expense to re-use glassware, since a crimper costs $150+.

a crimper would only be required if you're gonna seal and distribute, right? for personal use I'd think rubber stoppers would be fine, no?

steril vials are cheap.

i recommend crimpers. mine were 50 but i don't remember where i got them.

don't want your stoper comming out when you pull the pin out... all the oil looks nice on your hands

If you got a way to sterilize, why not. I don't know anyone and vials are so cheap I just toss em and buy new ones when I need them. I don't go through that many anyways. I typically only use them when I am mixing up my HCG.

Sorry for bringing up an old post, BUT, The individual Cheat 1 mentioned he uses his mates Autoclave, He hasnt signed in Since 2008, my Question is if anyone else knows would the autoclave degrade the testosterone just to sterilize the hormone ?

Thanks

Back