SteriTop Filter Unit ??

IMO, this is the best way to brew large batches of home brew. Simple to use, and cheap if you buy them in bulk.

RJH8541 said:
IMO, this is the best way to brew large batches of home brew. Simple to use, and cheap if you buy them in bulk.

ryan are you naked in that atavar? :D im kinda tested up right now and you know what that means.

that questions is a bit obvious... you use a syringe and fill it whilke another needle is relieving the pressure!
If you want the filling faster then you need opened vials and a crimper! This is the best option for large batches!

pullinbig said:
ryan are you naked in that atavar? :D im kinda tested up right now and you know what that means.

hahaha, yeah that pose was just for you. :D

legend, as for your question, if you are using Stericups, you are obviously making large batches for SOME reason, i would get a crimper. CJ has them for about $80 now I think. As for the transfer, you can use a syringe, or you can get a repipet (sp?) which will prefill to your specs. Although they are expensive. To be honest, i just pour my liquid in the vials. After filling a 10ml vial over and over again, you know what it looks like to be filled properly.

RJH8541 said:
hahaha, yeah that pose was just for you. :D

legend, as for your question, if you are using Stericups, you are obviously making large batches for SOME reason, i would get a crimper. CJ has them for about $80 now I think. As for the transfer, you can use a syringe, or you can get a repipet (sp?) which will prefill to your specs. Although they are expensive. To be honest, i just pour my liquid in the vials. After filling a 10ml vial over and over again, you know what it looks like to be filled properly.

you so sweet.

Yeah, it looks like that crimper is now $50. Can't beat that price at all. I paid $90 I think for mine.

RJH8541 said:
Yeah, it looks like that crimper is now $50. Can't beat that price at all. I paid $90 I think for mine.

Does it worth it? I mean in therms of comparison of quality! the others are way more expensive than this one! This one is made of any type of plastic or what for beeing so cheap?

Last edited:
insaned said:
Does it worth it? I mean in therms of comparison of quality! the others are way more expensive than this one! This one is made of any type of plastic or what for beeing so cheap?

I bought one and it's metal just like any other one.

Back