Steroid alternatives ??

Maffis

Hi guys this is my 1st post on here but ive been reading the forums for a long time.
Im not exactly a noob but supplements and things change alot in this sport so alot of the new stuff im sceptical about i.e the range of so called legal prohormones/test boosters.
What im wanting to know is are there any out there worth a shot because i need something extra formass/strenghth and where i live Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are hard to get and most if not all are fake...

So is there anything worth a try or is it as im thinking Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or nothing >.<

thankyou for any responses

Hey bud,

First thing, welcome to the board. You'll find a lot of very good information here and some colorful personalities as well.

Secondly, to answer your question, there isn't any. Truly. There are products that help, but there is no substitution for the real stuff.

Some products that help are:

CEE (a must have in my book)

DHEA

6-oxo

Torque

But, like I said, none are even close to the real thing.

Lastly, repeat threads get posted all the time and it, besides being annoying, uses up server space. As a newbie to the board you should use the SEARCH option to answer any questions you may have. Then, if you do not get the answer/info you were looking for, post.

Welcome aboard!

-Brian

i dont know what the Pro Hormone market is like these days, but in the past you could run stacks like m1t + 4ad and get results comparable to the best drugs (although with a lot of sides).

but good luck with the PHs that are on the market these days, theres no long term research behind them, so theres no telling what your actually doing to yourself in the process. i wouldnt recommend them.

i agree with the last poster....many supps you buy over the counter state on the label that they have not been evaluated by the FDA, so you could very well be spending your hard earned cash on absolute garbage! and some of these things can be pretty pricey!

i have experimented with ph's in the past and i gained 15 pounds off of tren and tt40 from american cellular labs. i just wanted to give it a try and i gained 8 pounds in the first week. i assume a bit of water weight but my strenth, pumps and hardness has greatly increased. like they said nothing like the real stuff but it definitely helps a little if you cant get the goods!

Epichlorol is a combination of epistane and a tbol analog. Im a member at another board where tons of guys who have alot of experience with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are getting great results from it. I have been kepping my eye on this for a while as Iam skeptical about these types of supplements . It produces very lean gains, no water retention and no estrogenic sides.

diablo666 said:
Epichlorol is a combination of epistane and a tbol analog. Im a member at another board where tons of guys who have alot of experience with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are getting great results from it. I have been kepping my eye on this for a while as Iam skeptical about these types of supplements . It produces very lean gains, no water retention and no estrogenic sides.
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size 1 capsule
Serving per container 90

Amount per serving:
2a,3a-Epithio-17a-methyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstane 7.5mg
4-Chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol 12.5mg
Herbal Blend: 480mg: 54%Garlic Bulb, 40% Milk Thistle and 1%bromelain.

Other ingredients:
Dicalcium Phosphate

Suggested Usage:
Take four (4) to six (6) capsules daily. Do not exceed six (6) capsules within a 24 hour period of time.

Superdrol clones work and will increase strength and mass quickly, but as posted above there are sides and unknown long term effects. I have used it and it worked way better than expected.

Pro-hormone worked the best for me, i did two 4 week cycles of Methyl-1D, and it gave me results close to what I had when I took Winstrol (winny) tabs.

Back