Steroid books

Lad

Any of you Veterans want to help me with book recommendations? Have the basics down but would like to become more knowledgeable! I'm 40yo 6'2" 235 lbs, have been in the gym since 20 and 15 yrs since my last run! Thinking of getting back in the game! Been ramping up my workouts in prep for another go in the next year!

Thanks

Author-William Llewellyn 'Anabolics Book'. It covers every compound and goes into detail about it from dosage to side effects.

Haha, I bet Doc could... some of them would be research papers the size of a book, probably an Endo Textbook and definitely the one already listed.

I've got Anabolics myself and reference it almost daily for info. Other than that I've hear about but never read Steroid 101, Legal muscle. I've heard Steroid Bible is garbage. Personally though I'm looking into more endocrinology textbooks, organic chem textbooks, bio-chem textbooks and the like. I'd want to understand what happens on he molecular level as I feel the application aspect can best be learned through that and real world experience since non-therapeutic use of AAS is against the law so finding books or studies on that is rare if not impossible.

Oh and 1, 2, 3, 4.....ummmm....7?, ten-teen, eleven-teen??? Did I come close :D?

Haha, I bet Doc could... some of them would be research papers the size of a book, probably an Endo Textbook and definitely the one already listed.

You read my mind lol. I've read an endo textbook to learn more about gyno and the causes but here's is just too much info to take in all at once. I'm asking my cousin if be still has any of his textbooks from pharmacy school bc I know a lot of them would help here with organic chem, bio chem, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics etc.

You read my mind lol. I've read an endo textbook to learn more about gyno and the causes but here's is just too much info to take in all at once. I'm asking my cousin if be still has any of his textbooks from pharmacy school bc I know a lot of them would help here with organic chem, bio chem, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics etc.

just go to a college or university campus and buy books :p even second hand books

just go to a college or university campus and buy books :p even second hand books

Like Rumpy said, secondhand books even can go for well over 100$. Plus no university by me offers pharmacy or advanced biology or hemistry programs that I can think of. Closest to me would be Yale university but their prices are outrageous and it's like 1.5hr drive. My cousin went to a very good pharmacy school so I'm sure he'll have some texts left over or at the cry least notes and stuff I can learn from.

Doc, are you near Pfizer? Maybe you could sneak in and 'find' some just laying around.

A quick google search and you should be able to download the pdf version of William Llewellyn's Anabolics 10th Edition

Lmao! All these posts and we got one book title/author out of it? A lot of ego fluffing but no actual useful information.

Back