Steroid cycle at 18 years old, still a mistake?

Well my reasoning would be to make sure you grow to full height. I grew an inch between 24 and 25

At 5'11 your shorter than most 18 year old women here. Most women want a man at least 4.5 inches taller than them so they can where heals when they go out. Most of it comes down to what we do for the ladies. The health stuff you will ignore your 18 and have no clue that steroids can kill you.

What country are women 5'11 :freak:

Your an old fucking man. 18 year old women are much taller today.

mine is only 23 and with heels on is taller than me but idgaf lol ... but im just under 5'9" :/ .i dont have any issues with women, ever. most my friends are women, only have a few male friends. been like that since highschool, no complaints and what i prefer, i generally cant stand men lol.. i sure being 6ft might have added some crushes but w/e.
i dont think height is that important, to a degree.

nvm heights and aas, i worry more on internal development that may get messed up like endocrine

Last edited:
Got your message so I let it go. Lots happening in my life and I am getting much to testy on here. I might have Ascites. Later

Last edited:
Like I said I hate it when people spout out shit.......You've been known to do that and called out by many, many a time. So I'll leave it there. I wouldn't want you to ban me.

I don't know how old you are. But someday when you mature you might learn to temper saying hurtful things. .....Mike

Shit. I thought he was just kidding with you. Hopefully he was. But you have to stop poking at him, Mike. Let it go. It's no big deal.

At any rate, everybody take a deep breath. We're all friends here.

Last edited:
Shit. I thought he was just kidding with you. Hopefully he was. At any rate, everybody take a deep breath. We're all friends here.

Yeah that went from funny to not so much pretty fast, I thought he was kidding to?

Anyways with regards to tall women...I work security at a nice bar once in awhile and I will say that the chicks that are my height will give me a look but the taller chicks walk right on by...of course it could be that I'm ugly and not just that I'm 5'9ish?? That's why I usually like the short ones, my ex wife is 5'1 and my current wife is 4'11 and a half and believe me that half is very important to her!!

View attachment 564519 cant we all just get along :)

We are Milton , but thanks.
I edited my post # 30 to what it is now. It's mostly me. My ex has a bunch of skin cancer and will have to have several spots surgically removed. She lives 3 doors down and other than my daughter I am the care taker. Yep get that my ex we're friends.

I see a doctor tomorrow about possible ascites and that aint good. I apologize to the forum. Unfortunately as seen by all Mike's cycle and the problems have me on edge and as I said Testy. :sadwavey:

We are Milton , but thanks.
I edited my post # 30 to what it is now. It's mostly me. My ex has a bunch of skin cancer and will have to have several spots surgically removed. She lives 3 doors down and other than my daughter I am the care taker. Yep get that my ex we're friends.

I see a doctor tomorrow about possible ascites and that aint good. I apologize to the forum. Unfortunately as seen by all Mike's cycle and the problems have me on edge and as I said Testy. :sadwavey:

Do you have liver damage Mike? It's not supposed to be that common from what I understand. :eek:

Back