Steroid FLU...fever...

Conan35

I am not sure what is going on. In the past I have had mild flu symptons when I started a cycle of sust.

Well it has been about 2 weeks and I have had a fever everyday. I take advil and it goes a way for a while but always comes back.

Currently I am taking
1cc of t400 ED
60mg of dbol

I took 3 weeks off before this cycle
but before that I was doing
2 g of test per week
900mg of Fina per week.
and ran some Anadrol at the start 200mg per day.

I think it is this damn t400. Everyone of my injection sites hurt for like 6 days after injection.

I need to go back to human grade test.................

Just wanted to share

I know when I took Dbol, I didnt feel that great either. But then I've never done T400 so I cant help ya there. Hope you feel better soon.

it is most likely the t-400. it seems that high alcohol contents give people those symptoms. At least thats the observation i have noticed.
If you have another test, switch to it for a few days and see what happend.

p.s. 400mg a day??? LOL!!! You are the man.

400mg ed damn!! It's definitley the T400 I had the same problem but not as bad, manley because I wasn't taking 400mg ed..

Let me get this straight......Your taking 2,800mg of TEST / week and 540 mg of DBOL? Why so excessive? I mean geez your damn near push 3500mg of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) / week. How much do you weigh and how many cycles have you done? Then on top of that you did 2g of test Almost a 1g Fina and close to 1.5g of Anadrol. This is just ridiculous. Something is terribly wrong with that.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Let me get this straight......Your taking 2,800mg of TEST / week and 540 mg of DBOL? Why so excessive? I mean geez your damn near push 3500mg of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) / week. How much do you weigh and how many cycles have you done? Then on top of that you did 2g of test Almost a 1g Fina and close to 1.5g of Anadrol. This is just ridiculous. Something is terribly wrong with that.

It is not rediculous. Everyone reacts differently to things I happen to have a very high tolerance to all substances.

Plus I have been "on" for about 5 years or so.

My start weight was 185
my highest weight was 288
Currentely I am about 260.

I recently had every test run that I could. My doc gave me the green light. He said and I quote "If it weren't for my apperance, by the tests he could never guess I use anabolic steroids"

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and Vit.. C. This will reduce flu symptoms..

i started my very first cycle eight days ago 500mg QV test a week, and 25mg dbol ED, i've had those flu symptoms twice already, once after my first shot and after my third shot, I divide the 500 up to two 250 shots during the week. The QV has caused tons of pain too, 4-7 days of soreness.

That sucks. I was going to do 1cc of T400 ED on my next cycle, too, but I considering that I always have problems with high BA that no longer seems to be an option. Which brand T400 are you using?

I'm taking .5cc of 250mg propinate eod and it has been giving me some problems as well. The pain sucks for about 3 days and I get the flu the day after.

I definitely agree that its likely the alcohol in the t400. Anytime I shoot something that hurts and leaves swelling in the injection site, I get the flu symptoms to go along with it

Back