Steroidology.com site problems?

So on my computer when I try to get to the site it says it's been flagged as harmful and malicious. However when you have good check it it says that the site is 100% fine and not malicious in anyway. So WTF? Someone is trying to mess with the site. Site manager might want to get that looked at.

It's just google playing big brother. I've had tons of my favorite sites flagged as suspicious, which is usually caused by some overzealous jerk notifying google that the site has malware. It usually just takes a day or two to clear that crap up. Click "ignore warning" for now. :)

Yeah I got the same it would not let me log in a while ago kept saying the website has a virus or something.I ignored it and ran a virus scan.It happens sometimes with some websites it gets confused thinking its a threat.

My phone wouldn't let me on at all with google. Bing and no issues. Gota love the google net police.

yeah had same problem all day today and my malware blocker has been stopping people from getting on my pc.. dont know if its threw this site but its happening

Back