Steroids anatomy and a female cycle

DeepSea4Life

Would someTone please explain to me what is necessary in a female cycle? As I understand there is no pct required and only 1/15 of testosterone is required.. what orals are good for woman, protocol. Negative side effects. thanks

Would someTone please explain to me what is necessary in a female cycle? As I understand there is no pct required and only 1/15 of testosterone is required.. what orals are good for woman, protocol. Negative side effects. thanks

If you are an average girl. Than i would never ever use gear so what ever. Why ? because you will get side effects. Deeper voice,larger clitoris and facial hairs. Might be some others but this 3 are turn off IMO. I have been with girls using test,winny and var and the results are dramatic in a negative way !!

Whats you stats if i can ask ? If you just have a few kg's you want to lose i would up the cardio and get on a strict diet. T3 or Clenbuterol might be something to look into over AAS.

Sorry to say this but steroids are not for girls. Girls look feminine and sexy. All that goes away when start messing with gear. Please let men be men and you girls can walk next to us looking hot and sexy with you breast enlarged :D

Sorry to say this but steroids are not for girls. Girls look feminine and sexy. All that goes away when start messing with gear. Please let men be men and you girls can walk next to us looking hot and sexy with you breast enlarged :D

Doggy: this is a quick way to get banned from this site. We don't need you judging the decisions our women members make and whether or not they are beautiful. If you don't have anything positive to contribute then I ask that you keep your misogynist opinions to yourself. Next are you going to tell women to not do squats? I will also remind you that a LOT of the models you see in your Victoria's Secret catalog run Anavar.

Last edited:
best and safest orals for girls are Tbol, var and everyones probably gonna call bullshit on this but superdrol/oral masteron is the shit too.

all from personal experience not just shootin shit. tbol been ran up to 50mg a day no issues. var up to 25mg a day no issues and superdrol up to 10mg a day no issues. no need to go high then that with the superdrol anyway.

if i were you start them low. 10mg is a good starting point for tbol and var. and id start off 5mg with the superdrol.

Doggy: this is a quick way to get banned from this site. We don't need you judging the decisions our women members make and whether or not they are beautiful. If you don't have anything positive to contribute then I ask that you keep your misogynist opinions to yourself. Next are you going to tell women to not do squats? I will also remind you that a LOT of the models you see in your Victoria's Secret catalog run Anavar.

I do apologize to the OP and to all members here. I did not try to talk SMACK and no i am not going to tell her how to do squats. I did end my sentence with a smiley.. I have to agree that anavar might be the only compound that girls can use without to many sides. But the OP did mention test. And test is not recommended for girl unless you want to look like a man. Once again sorry if i did step on anyones toes.

best and safest orals for girls are Tbol, var and everyones probably gonna call bullshit on this but superdrol/oral masteron is the shit too.

all from personal experience not just shootin shit. tbol been ran up to 50mg a day no issues. var up to 25mg a day no issues and superdrol up to 10mg a day no issues. no need to go high then that with the superdrol anyway.

if i were you start them low. 10mg is a good starting point for tbol and var. and id start off 5mg with the superdrol.

25mg var ed for girls ? From what i have been reading is 5mg the way to start and slowly bump it up to 10mg if no sides. ?

25mg var ed for girls ? From what i have been reading is 5mg the way to start and slowly bump it up to 10mg if no sides. ?

25mg/d was not the starting dose. That was the highest dose taken and still no sides. You can start on 5mg/d but I haven't seen 10mg/d cause any issues. Just make sure your giving them real var and not dbol :D

Var even at 10mg QD will make your vocal cords thicken. Its ever so slight that you may not even notice. Symptoms will arise as a cough 2-3 weeks in.

Its actually the vocal cords thickening.

Now with that being said is one time enough to make a female talk like a man? Probably not but each time they get a little bigger and before you know it.......well.

So you have to evaluate the risk reward. For some its totally worth it, for others a peptide combo would be more suitable and probably give roughly the same results.

Hope this helps.

Back