Steroids and Sex by Thomas O'Connor MD

Interesting concept on the testicles acting as dampers for an erect penis, and that atrophied testes allow blood to leak back out of an erect penis.
I wonder if HCG helps to prevent this by reducing the atrophy of the testes.

Very, very interesting. However some of this might be just above my head. What a great place to learn here, or get a bit confused :confused:

so as I understand if we use AAS too long body adjust to high does od tren test etc and when we go off even at normal test levels like 800 still can have libido problems??? Anyone?? Do you know anyone who had this problem? With normal testosterone levels after AAS low libido?? That would suck so much. That's just too bad... fuck... even if cycle short 2-3 months still this can happen??? Maybe I should looks in sarms direction...
BTW Im day 3 on tren ace 100mg eod and 250mg test E week... no crazy libido yet all normal no less no more... how soon should I feel libido changes???

It's not the same for everybody with respect to libido. I've been on Tren Ace for two months and my libido has been pretty even and normal. Don't get me wrong normal is pretty aggressive but whatever, I don't notice a major increase. Strength and hunger are through the roof however

Back