Stopping my cycle. A few questions?

armandjb

Had to stop my cycle! Huge bummer I was really getting strong. I finished my first vial with no problem. I had to order new needle because I ran out. My very first pin with the new needles and the new identical syringe gave me tremendous pain. The injection site was swollen, red, hot and hard. I didn't want to take any chances so I immediately went to doc and got Keflex. It started to go away so I did another pin and got similar results. I felt like I was getting the flu and my whole body hurt. I pinned again the next, week in my glute and right on schedule I got sick and the area was very hot and red. I'm always very careful when I pin. I take a shower, sterilize the site meticulously, sterilize the vial and I even change the needle not using the one I draw with. I have two friends that are using the same brand test and the same exact brand needle. They are having no problems at all. What am I allergic to? Can you be allergic to the metal in the needle? Do I just have a bad vial?

Also should my post cycle be exactly the same?

Thank you!

Do I just have a bad vial?

Also should my post cycle be exactly the same?

Thank you!

I would put my money on contaminated vial...Yeah, I would still run your normal post cycle therapy (pct). 3 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) would probably suffice, but why risk it?

you said you finished your first vial no problem, did you also have to reorder gear? and was the second vial the same as first? i mean same lab? and you should take a picture and post it on site with lab name and batch no. and prod date. That way if another person comes across it they can see what results U had and save themselves the pain...

Def bad gear in my opinion. I'm not gonna ask the lab, but I would think twice about using them again.

you said you finished your first vial no problem, did you also have to reorder gear? and was the second vial the same as first? i mean same lab? and you should take a picture and post it on site with lab name and batch no. and prod date. That way if another person comes across it they can see what results U had and save themselves the pain...

I ordered two identical vials. I did have to order more needles though. Thats why I am so confused, I had no problems with the first vial. My first pin with the second vial and new needles gave me problems. I pinned again thinking by a freak chance I didn't sterilize enough, but I had the same problem the next two pins. The Lab is Americhem Pharmaceuticals and the label doesn't even have a batch number or date. My two buddies are using the same test with no problems at all. I guess I just got unlucky. Thanks for you're help!

Back