Story of when I got busted

MP5 said:
I did not understand half of that story! Would have been easier to grasp if he said something like "I ordered some dbol from Thialand, and when it came..."

I am calling Bullshit on this story.
Let just wait till you get busted and see if you can do any better.

As I have said, the only thing that is as important as the legitimacy of a source's products, is his PACKAGING METHODS. Enough said.

MP5 said:
I did not understand half of that story! Would have been easier to grasp if he said something like "I ordered some dbol from Thialand, and when it came..."

I am calling Bullshit on this story.
the story may be bullshit but if its true and i was in his shoes i wouldnt get on the net and admit i ordered dbol from thailand

If I got busted I don't think I would post any of it on the web. But if I did I would atleast make the story easy to understand.

Hulkster said:
As I have said, the only thing that is as important as the legitimacy of a source's products, is his PACKAGING METHODS. Enough said.
That's if your source isn't a narc or undercover agent, or if he doesn't get busted before or while sending. But even then no matter how good the packaging is it can be seized. Even paperbols have been known to be seized. It's a matter of playing the odds, and there are factors that help your odds but there is always risk.

thefantom1 said:
I hope you told your girl that next time when the cops come to not answer any questions....and just ask for a lawyer..
Can't blame her too much, my first worry was whether or not she got arrested too. If she had told them to go fuck themselves there would be a good chance she would have spent the night in jail, been charged, and been in the local paper as well. I did have a talk with her about how to handle such situations though. How many of your girlfriends would be able to handle 4 or 5 cops coming to their work and telling them they may or may not be under arrest depending on how this goes?

MP5 said:
If I got busted I don't think I would post any of it on the web. But if I did I would atleast make the story easy to understand.
I contemplated not even posting it, and almost didn't. About a couple months have passed since everything got pretty much all worked out, but then the other day when waiting in line for Matrix tickets an old co-worker of mine walked by and told me he heard about my problems with the police and saw the article in the newspaper. That reminded me about it and I decided to write the story for others to learn from like I thought about awhile ago. I idiot-proofed it by putting what I learned in numbered sequence at the bottom, it takes a pretty dense person not to understand that. Anything I didn't put into the story you really don't need to know.

Last edited:
Who give's a fuck if it's for real or not? I thought it was a pretty good read and i'm even gonna buy that book to.
What couldnt you understand about it MP5?? :confused:
Good read bro

Last edited:
|D|R|S| said:
Who give's a fuck if it's for real or not? I thought it was a pretty good read and i'm even gonna buy that book to.
What couldnt you understand about it MP5?? :confused:
Good read bro

The part that got me in the story was how he got busted, never understood if he actually ordered something, and never let on to how he actually got caught? What good is it if we don't know how he messed up and got caught? Was the sender a narc? Were they tipped off? Did the package open up? Was he being watched? Basically all I read is what happens after you get popped and that seems pretty much common sense, don't talk to anyone and get a lawyer!

MP5 said:
The part that got me in the story was how he got busted, never understood if he actually ordered something, and never let on to how he actually got caught? What good is it if we don't know how he messed up and got caught? Was the sender a narc? Were they tipped off? Did the package open up? Was he being watched? Basically all I read is what happens after you get popped and that seems pretty much common sense, don't talk to anyone and get a lawyer!

You read right on the complaint all I was told about how I got busted. The package was unopened (maybe repackaged) and wasn't stamped. I said I was pretty much sure I was spied on and followed afterwards, couldn't be sure about before so I didn't write anything about before. If you missed the parts about the package not being stamped and being pretty sure I was spied on afterwards no wonder you are confused, you never read the story. Of course these things will vary in each location anyway.

Anything else is speculation or you don't need to know. IMO raids generally happening in the morning, refusing the package makes the warrant void, them not needing a signature, jailhouse snitches and bugs, a lawyer being able to speed the arraignment process up, and more in the article about what to expect is not common sense and is info that could help people a lot in the future. Many people don't even know who Rick Collins is. Knowing what to expect can help people keep a cool head when their world is being turned upside down.

One the other hand:
MP5 said:
If I got busted I don't think I would post any of it on the web.
My story at the very least helps people a little bit, should you get busted you probably won't even post anything about it. How's that gonna help anybody?

If my story doesn't help you at all, then god help you if you should get into similar trouble in the future. Whether or not I or anybody else have ever ordered anything is not going to help you one little bit in the future unless you are a fed or narc- which we all know do visit these boards.

Last edited:
good story but what does it matter if you admit to what you did or didnt do if you already had your due process? you cant be tried twice for something so what would it hurt to be specific? i understand why you would be hesitant though but hypothecically speaking if i was to kill someone and beat the trial, then i have every liberty to admit to it later and im untouchable for the charge i was tried under. if this is incorrect then someone please correct me as i would not like to be walking around thinking i know something i dont.

Back