My first cycle was
500mg test e a week
300mg primobolan a week
50mg anadrol ed
Everything is pharmaceutical so is legit
Gained very good muscle

I didnt continue my second cycle i had to stop

And now its time for my 3rd cycle
My coach that recommended my first cycle as well now wants me to do this...
He wants to mix 12 ampules of test e 250mg and 10 deca 200mg and 10ml of 75 tren a and 50 primobolan 100mg in one big 100ml vial and he wants me to take 1.5 cc 4 times a week he said he's gonna add a peptide to fill it to 100 along with anadrol 50mg ed

So after calculating it its gonna be equal to
120 deca a week
180mg test e a week
45mg tren ace a week
300mg primo a week
50mg anadrol ed

Do you guys think its good for building muscle or is it too low
All compounds are pharmaceuticals except tren and thankyou guys so much!!

Hello there, why did you stop you second cycle? did you do a proper pct to recover?
your coach is adding way too many compounds to this cycle that you want to do. why so many??
your basically doing a second cycle now and tren is not for beginers and only for advance gear users.

the numbers for you cycle do not look right, 180mg of test per week? 45mg of tren per week??
this just does not look right and not a proper cycle recomendation.
check your numbers and get back to us please.

Why would he have you mix everything into a 100ml jug? That makes absolutely no sense! Compounds will not mix equally like that therefore you will have no idea how much you are pinning. This guy sounds like an idiot! You need to move on from this guy fast!

Nevermind mixing everything together, this is still not a good cycle at all. Fortunately for you, you seen red flags and posted this.
Some may think because the "big guy" at the gym says he's a coach and knows what he's doing isn't EXACTLY true. I've read articles over the years about coaches that do know what their doing. They will even say that if your goal is to get big and ripped, they'll get you there but at a cost. It's not exactly the healthy way of doing it.

Stick around. You'll get great advice for the long term.

This Guy is trying to Throw the Kitchen Sink at you in 1 Cycle.

And the Mix of Compounds makes even less sense.

What's he think 45 Mg of Tren Ace is going to do per Week.
And why is Primobolan in there.

Primo is a Cosmetic AAS, to be used for Competition Prep.
When you are just trying to add a few Clean Lbs of Muscle.

And like Tbonexl mentioned.
You don't want to mix all these Various Compounds into 1 Vial.
They won't Incorporate properly, and you won't know what you are Injecting.

Do yourself a Big Favor, get a New Coach, before this one Hurts You.......................... JP
P.S.
I haven't seen you mention an AI or PCT with any of these Cycles.

Holy shit when is the show ? :insane: Yeah this guy is nuts... You do not need all that shit. :nono:

Really and the proportions are not right. Most everyone here agrees about that. Yes :dunno:

There is so much wrong I don't know where to start. Your 1st cycle didn't need all that. Whatever your gains were could have been done with less. You must understand what all your body is doing when exogenous test is introduced. It is only a help in the synergism of the workout and diet. Add all the compounds you want and you will only grow appropriately to the diet and workout.

do some reading on our stickys this cycle is way wrong.

OMM

OP: read these posts and then look at the bottom and see the likes to the post :)

Thankyou so much everyone i actually read alot and i felt this was wrong but when i asked my coach he told me not to calculate it this way and he started showing me pics of other peoples before and after and how this cycle did amazing results... anyway looks like im not gonna follow what he's saying but isnt it better to lower dosages of a compound and add more compounds??

why add primo.... my coaach loves primobolan ( its the rimobolan ampules) he adds it to almost any cycle
i Also think its a good addition to a cycle as it lowers shbg levels so increasing free testosterone.

jesus christ what the hell is your so called coach doing??

who does that? who runs a cycle like that? in the 10 years i have been setting up nutrition/training/cycles for my clients i have never seen anything like that! lol

lets see how bad this really is, op mind telling us a bit more about yourself?

height
bodyfat

jesus christ what the hell is your so called coach doing??

who does that? who runs a cycle like that? in the 10 years i have been setting up nutrition/training/cycles for my clients i have never seen anything like that! lol

lets see how bad this really is, op mind telling us a bit more about yourself?

height
bodyfat

Ah hahahaaa^^^ this :laugh3: OMG 3j that made me laugh.... I have Never in almost 40 years of being around, yes since 80' , .. I NEVER heard this cycle protocol. Bunk, as the first. Please give us your stats and lets talk about this so we can help you more.

This is what we do here on O'logy help you learn why we say and suggest what we do. Then you will be able to design a cycle EVENTUALLY and only,need some tweaking. Your level of training and or cycling, is important as to knowing what to do in different circumstances.

Good Luck '
OMM

PS: Oh 3j you speak so elegantly :laugh3: you are trying to not be rude and i think it's funny.... :elephant:

Last edited:
Ok so I was a little bored and decided to look over the OP's other posts to see if there is any patterns. There is...

On 10-03-15 OP started a thread on first cycle. Got great info from members

on 10-16-15 OP started a thread on pinning 500mgs of test once in awhile. Claims he knows how to cycle after just posting his first thread not even 2 weeks before...

On 06-23-17, he gave his stats that he was 18 almost 19 and was experiencing gyno. Said he has done plenty of research.

Ok OP, this is where I'm at. Things are definitely not adding up. Did you sign up on here before you were 18?
You said in this thread that your "coach" helped you with your first cycle which you basically documented that it did not go well. So why are you still dealing with this guy?
Being here for over 2 years, you couldn't see that what this "coach" suggested wasn't good at all???

Last edited:
he started showing me pics of other peoples before and after and how this cycle did amazing results . . . . . . isnt it better to lower dosages of a compound and add more compounds??

Before and afters are a tricky beast. That's roughly 500mg of gear. It'll cause reactions in the body. It is steroids. Look at an after pic 5 months after the cycle!!! A fist day pic compared toba last day of the cycle pic just shows someone on cycle. Like a post workout pic all pumped up.

More is not better. There is an "effective dose" of EVERYTHING. Tylenol to dbol. Most injectables it seems in the couple hundred mg/wk at least or more. Orals I'm not sure. Some like EQ arent even recommended under 400mg.

If you begin having issues there isn't a way to pin point the source if there are lots of different things. Once we have ran test alone we knkw hiw we respond. The next cycle we add something else and see. The third maybe we try another and see how our body responds. Taking 5 compounds is like t aking 5 drugs. Which one is doing what exactly? Is it an interaction orbs synergy?

A pro level Mr Olympian may take a lot but it's all timed. Certain things certain times.

I am officially heavier than I have EVER been in my life concentrating on eating more and lifting more intensely. I went on TRT due to meds and quickly went to my "natty" 162lbs. Stayed there for a while. Wanting to get bigger and stronger I upped good food and increased intensity and I'm sitting 169-171 lbs.

Ok so I was a little bored and decided to look over the OP's other posts to see if there is any patterns. There is...

On 10-03-15 OP started a thread on first cycle. Got great info from members

on 10-16-15 OP started a thread on pinning 500mgs of test once in awhile. Claims he knows how to cycle after just posting his first thread not even 2 weeks before...

On 06-23-17, he gave his stats that he was 18 almost 19 and was experiencing gyno. Said he has done plenty of research.

Ok OP, this is where I'm at. Things are definitely not adding up. Did you sign up on here before you were 18?
You said in this thread that your "coach" helped you with your first cycle which you basically documented that it did not go well. So why are you still dealing with this guy?
Being here for over 2 years, you couldn't see that what this "coach" suggested wasn't good at all???
lol.. you should change your avi's status to -ology's lead detective of bullshit

Back