stupid question!

branman2012

Teddy Bear
Hey guys, Planning my igf lr3 cycle soon!

igf-1lr3 60mcgs/day post workout each muscle group

Im curious.. im just finishing my test and tren, would it be wise to extend my cycle as in just anadrol ? take 50mgs of anadrol with the igf then go into pct?? I know oral only isnt the way but I do not want to pay big bucks for another test

Stupid question indeed lol. No come off the way you should. The Igf will make post cycle a lot easier. For real though ending your cycle oral only will ruin it.

Why would you think it's ok to come off test/tren and just run ADROL with igf?

B I'm starting to think you have serious ADHD, lol, each day you are trying to add something or figure out another peptide or whatever. There are a couple peptides that help and are ok to run with cycle or post cycle therapy (pct) but you would really stop test, be completely shut down, the run drol and igf, gain a bunch of water weight, then try to post cycle therapy (pct) right after?

Bro you need to just come off and take a break. Isnt this your first cycle?

my second one, but I agree im also just asking for other people and gaining more knowledge as I go along, but I agree I gotta take some time off, fuck the drol and just igf it

Good idea brotha. I'm just messin with you but honestly I'd like to see you just go with the igf and save the drol for the next round. Believe me, I always am thinking of what I can add to the mix or throw in at the end.

Lots of guys like to run dbol or drol the last four weeks with their test but most people gain a bunch of water weight then lose it all in post cycle therapy (pct) and it's a big mind f for them because of losing so much.

Much better choices are IGF, Ostarine, ghrp/ghrh. These would all work perfect in post cycle therapy (pct) and beyond and you can use all of them if you want.

Back