Subcutaneous testosterone injections

Im about to start Sustanon250 @ 750mg per week
I plan on running Arimidex .25 ed and Nolvadex as PCT.

Ive read your studies and wanted your input on doing this subq. I have already ordered and received my slin pins which are 29g 1cc 1/2". I like the idea of also trying the slin pins for IM injects. Not sure what I want to do.

Thanks for any help or tips you can provide.

My stats:
31 yo/ 6'2"/ 215lbs (not sure my bf%)

If you plan on using slins, me personally i would jab it into my shoulder. i was doing 50 prop and 60 tren ED sub q and the little bumps everywhere got too much. jabbed 34 times in 17 days and my hips feel like one whole solid bump underneath the skin haha. shoulders with slin pins working out alot better man. in 17 days on tren running it this way tho, im throwing weights around like they are nothing so it definately works.

the little bumps can get itchy etc and can hurt if you rest on the injection point.

Gave this a quick trial myself with prop....not a big fan...but I am also a fan of longer esters and IM is just a better option for me.

Im about to start Sustanon250 @ 750mg per week
I plan on running Arimidex .25 ed and Nolvadex as PCT.

Ive read your studies and wanted your input on doing this subq. I have already ordered and received my slin pins which are 29g 1cc 1/2". I like the idea of also trying the slin pins for IM injects. Not sure what I want to do.

Thanks for any help or tips you can provide.

My stats:
31 yo/ 6'2"/ 215lbs (not sure my bf%)

Too much volume for subq brother.

I did this while on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I was pinning 100mg (1/2 cc) of test cyp every 84 hours (Mon AM/Thurs PM) subq and it worked great.

At one point I modified my schedule to approx 50 mg of test cyp EOD and that actually produced the most stable blood levels for me.

I used 31 g 5/16 inch insulin needles.

Test e subcutaneously

Pinned 50 units of Cypionate subcutaneously today. Largest volume so far. No problems.

hi heavyiron
great thread ,very interesting

have been doing a lot of research on my first cycle and was heading towards a oral only cycle due to a bit of fear of injecting IM till i read your posts,
now am thinking of doing a 450mg pw (easier to divide) test e cycle (300 mg/ml) injecting sub c, and was wondering if i was to pin 30 units for 5 days would that be ok ? or is it better to break total down and spread over the seven days ?
thanks for any advice

Back