Such a dumb generation I am a part of..(roids and gym rant)

This trend does not hold true here in Iowa. We all get that natural farming workout going, baling hay and feeding hogs all day baby.

This is what I call "douchebag syndrome", its basically everyone from Jersey Shore has basically warped everyone's mind into thinking that getting shitfaced every night, doing steroids, sleeping with dirty sluts, and beating the shit out of your best friends is how to live your life. You know five years ago I could go to the bar and you really didn't see the shit you see now, its like every other guy at the bar is just another retard who is wearing the same old Ed Hardy shit (great tattoo artist) with tribal tattoos, and jacked up out of their minds. It pretty rotten trend, similar to the "gangsta" trend that popped up, where every other white kid could put a flat cap on and consider himself gangster. No one wants to work hard anymore.

This is what I call "douchebag syndrome", its basically everyone from Jersey Shore has basically warped everyone's mind into thinking that getting shitfaced every night, doing steroids, sleeping with dirty sluts, and beating the shit out of your best friends is how to live your life. You know five years ago I could go to the bar and you really didn't see the shit you see now, its like every other guy at the bar is just another retard who is wearing the same old Ed Hardy shit (great tattoo artist) with tribal tattoos, and jacked up out of their minds. It pretty rotten trend, similar to the "gangsta" trend that popped up, where every other white kid could put a flat cap on and consider himself gangster. No one wants to work hard anymore.

I hear you on the gansta thing. The nice thing about being here in Iowa is that everyone's still pretty laid back. The most douchebag group we've got is the wanna be hicks that live in town but throw a pair of boots on and suddenly feel the urge to buy a truck and chew tobacco lol. Parties take place in barns and at pits and everyone pretty much knows everyone. There's not much great about living here, but this by far is the best part.

Back