Such a dumb generation I am a part of..(roids and gym rant)

comrade00

I am banned!
I have to post this in here because only you guys will understand how stupid the world is getting, and this might be lengthy.

First off, I dont know if it is just my area(Southern California), or if this is everywhere, but working out is now turning into a huge trend. I know working out is always been a big thing before summer, but me and my friends have noticed that it has splashed on to the scene hard these past couple of months. EVERYONE wants to work out now and be big. I have NEVER in my life seen the gym so packed and every time I am in there it seems like there is about 5-10 new people that sign up in the hour and a half I'm there. And its not just the gym I go to, my friends who live in San Diego which is an hour away from me say the same thing. They say their gym is so packed that the only way to get a full workout in is to come really early or late at night. Even my mom told me that she has never seen so many people at the gym and she has been going to the same gym for 15 years. A lot of people say its because of Instagram(if you dont know, photo sharing social network), because people post up pics of their pecs and six pack...etc so everyone wants to look like them. So now everyone who is anyone is at the gym. You also got this new movie coming out next month that according to movie reviewers will "turn everyone into a gym rat"
Pain and Gain Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Michael Bay Movie HD - YouTube

So you guys got the point now, workout out is a bigger trend than it has ever been in about a decade. Maybe its just SoCal...or not. But that does not piss me off, I could care less because most of these clowns dont know how to workout or eat and just do beach workouts. Here is what pisses me off: It seems now, that EVERYONE I talk to around my age is on an oral only cycle(dudes ages 17-23). And I dont mean 1 or 2, I mean almost ALL. And what pisses me off more, is its the old juice-heads that are selling this crap to them and telling them how take it. These old fags know the dangers they are giving out to these kids but they care more about making some quick cash. Example: I recently started workout out with a high school senior because he told me he does not know much about workouts so I told him he can join in with my and my friends. Today after we are done working out, he tells me he is on a Cycle...he tells me he was on Dbol last month then took a 5 day break to do PCT and now is on Winstrol to cut:confused: ....He told me that some dude at the gym told him that it will build him and shred him. This kid knew nothing about Test, or ANYTHING. He just listened to some 45 year old juiced up dude who told him to take Dbol for 5 weeks, then take a week break and then run Winstrol for 10 weeks and of course its all oral....and he told me that all his friends in high school are all on it because the old dude told them all it would get them huge for summer......I saw the guy who sold him the crap and felt like walking up to him and punching him in the back of the head while he was doing deadlifts.

That is just 1 example, a bunch of kids at my gym are on Oral only cycles, I always hear them talking about it when I'm working out and they all think its safe because these old fucks sell it to them and tell them there is no danger. And what sucks is I used to be just like them, at 18 I hit a plateau and some dude sold me Halo and told me to run it for 8 weeks...did not tell me about test or post cycle therapy (pct). Also my diet coach who is a personal trainer at Gold's Gym told me that all the teens and young adults he trains are all on some oral only cycle....and its same story, usually 3-4 dudes at the gym selling kids this crap.

I dont get how these guys dont have a conscience knowing damn well that they are messing these kids up for life. They are doing it to make quick cash because most of people in that age group(17-23) only have about $100 to spend and running gear, test, PCT is easily over $200....so they make quick cash by making it affordable to them and lying their ass off...

So there is my rant, workout out is now a huge trend, a lot bigger than I have ever seen it and since everyone wants to be huge and huge NOW they are willing to put anything in their bodies to get there. All I gota say is in 4-5 years there will be a lot of dudes with fertility problems....ok rant done

Last edited:
You can see it too by some of the posts we get here on a daily basis.. I don't get it... When I started out, nobody wanted to be the guinea pig.. now, nobody thinks twice about whatever it is they're trying out..

:axe:But...needles are so scaaaaaryyyy! :axe:

The "old dudes" may not know to be honest - ignorance is age independent. Look at the bright side, my old "hole in the wall" closed down and so I picked up on this new gym nearby that had a special. Turns out that they frown on bodybuilders and even have an alarm that goes off if you're grunting while lifting! Sooooo going shopping for a new gym this next week, hope it's not as bad as you say or I'm going to have to crank the volume up even louder to avoid correcting the young bucks and getting into trouble!

I've noticed the trend in just a two year span since moving back up north from the US. The gym I attend went from dead at night to having at least 15 guys in there irregardless of the time (24 hour gym and I love working out late on my own). Up here though the phenomenon isn't about size so much as it is about being cut up with great arms and chest: you know the beach look or the movie look.

About the selling of the orals to the young bucs...it's shitty but at the same time those kids NEED to do research. I have told my younger brother time and time again to come to me before he takes or puts anything into his body to "get jacked". Hell I've trained with him a few times and tried to get him to lift with me but he prefers to work out with his "jacked" buddies (they got him benching half way down now...I had drilled it into him to always touch chest on bench, hit proper depth on squat and to dead lift but to no avail) and do it all ass backward. Sometimes I guess you have to learn on your own.

I'm in Southern California too bro, so I know what you mean. Everytime I go to the gym, I have to hold back from beating somebody's ass. A lot of people nowadays don't have any "gym etiquette" and to me, that's the most important part of going to the gym.

Honestly people who are stupid enough to sell drugs to kids and not care about the increased sentencing for selling drugs to kids are stupid to begin with. Because all it takes is one of those kids going home and telling his mom and dad this guy sold me steroids and eventually the cops will set them up because when some one sells drugs to kids even if its a small amount of drugs they take it as seriously as a multi kilo coke dealer practically. But in all honesty the guy who sells a teenager dbol is no worse than max muscle selling pro hormones that contain 5 different pro hormones in one pill. And advising them to just take nolvadex xt and tribulus. I would say all those kids will recover fine from the oral steroids as long as they don't go overboard. I mean arnold and all the guys in his generation survived off that shit. I don't advocate what they are doing but it is the name of the game. Also I doubt some guy who is 45 selling steroids is researching it online like most of us are he is still stuck in the 80's probably when it comes to steroid knowledge. Honestly almost every body I have met that does steroids knows nothing at all about them. I know a guy who claims he is all natural but does pro hormones all the time and is over 230 pounds. Honestly all you can do in the end is try to educate people who are willing to learn. I know what you mean though man the whole scene of bodybuilding with our generation is fucked up and it pisses me off to. At the end of the day all you can do is wish them the best of luck with theyre muscle milk shakes and dbol/winstrol all you can eat buffet.

P.s. Why do people who take muscle milk never understand how much it sucks no matter how you explain it.

Honestly people who are stupid enough to sell drugs to kids and not care about the increased sentencing for selling drugs to kids are stupid to begin with. Because all it takes is one of those kids going home and telling his mom and dad this guy sold me steroids and eventually the cops will set them up because when some one sells drugs to kids even if its a small amount of drugs they take it as seriously as a multi kilo coke dealer practically. But in all honesty the guy who sells a teenager dbol is no worse than max muscle selling pro hormones that contain 5 different pro hormones in one pill. And advising them to just take nolvadex xt and tribulus. I would say all those kids will recover fine from the oral steroids as long as they don't go overboard. I mean arnold and all the guys in his generation survived off that shit. I don't advocate what they are doing but it is the name of the game. Also I doubt some guy who is 45 selling steroids is researching it online like most of us are he is still stuck in the 80's probably when it comes to steroid knowledge. Honestly almost every body I have met that does steroids knows nothing at all about them. I know a guy who claims he is all natural but does pro hormones all the time and is over 230 pounds. Honestly all you can do in the end is try to educate people who are willing to learn. I know what you mean though man the whole scene of bodybuilding with our generation is fucked up and it pisses me off to. At the end of the day all you can do is wish them the best of luck with theyre muscle milk shakes and dbol/winstrol all you can eat buffet.

P.s. Why do people who take muscle milk never understand how much it sucks no matter how you explain it.

Ahhh yes...how could I forget the Max Muscle pro-hormones.....as a matter of fact most of the kids buy their PCT from Max Muscle.....I seen it one time it was the fakest thing I ever seen, the label said "hardcore clomid" and it was yellow supplement gel caps..

This trend does not hold true here in Iowa. We all get that natural farming workout going, baling hay and feeding hogs all day baby.

lol if theyre are lots of farms in iowa that means their are lots of horses. And lots of owners of horses equal easy access to certain types of veterinary grade steroids. Maybe I am wrong but from my understanding I am right. Lol I guess I'm trying to say if I where you I would do some research on whatever they got laying around thats a steroid. I know they have given winstrol to horses in the past and equipoise. Who knows maybe they give horses tren to.

Lol hardcore clomid thats funny... No wonder people get so confused they hear they need clomid they get hardcore clomid they here they need nolvadex they get gaspari nolvadex xt than some one says arimiadex they go buy arimadex hd. lol they hear they need d-bol they go buy d-pol and figure they read the name wrong on the web site.

Back