Sugar Bowl Picks??????????

USC....

The PEOPLE'S Champion..

National Champion was already decided bro...

I beg to differ but ALL the coaches decided to go with the BCS system and the winner of the Sugar Bowl WILL be the National Champs!!!!!! Now, this is why a change needs to be made, but it was decided that the sugar bowl would be the title game whether you agree or not this is who will be recognized as the National Champs!

All the coaches are FORCED to vote on a #1 deciding the outcome of the Sugar bowl... AP poll has USC #1, BCS has OSU/LSU.. Hence, CO-Natl. Champs..

I think SC and LSU should play after this game... Would be a great game..

Ken said:
All the coaches are FORCED to vote on a #1 deciding the outcome of the Sugar bowl... AP poll has USC #1, BCS has OSU/LSU.. Hence, CO-Natl. Champs..

I think SC and LSU should play after this game... Would be a great game..

Well, LSU is up at halftime 14-7 and their defense is giving OU nightmares.............Jason White and the offense have not done anything at all the first half. I hope the Tigers can keep up the intensity on defense!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yes, Ken whoever wins the Sugarbowl should meet the following week for a game...........now that would be a war and one hell of a game. Really, I think they may actually look into adding an extra bowl game for this reason in the future. I definitely am not taking anything away from USC, because I think they should be playing in the Sugarbowl against LSU. OU does not deserve to be playing for a National Championship becasue they did not even win their conference championship, that is another rule I think they need to put in for next year. It should be a must that you win your conference championship in order to play for the National Championship!

lsu man obviously. i wish they would have played sc for the championship. than it would be clear. obviously after the sooners lost to k state, they were number 3. its obvious.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Well, LSU is up at halftime 14-7 and their defense is giving OU nightmares.............Jason White and the offense have not done anything at all the first half. I hope the Tigers can keep up the intensity on defense!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yes, Ken whoever wins the Sugarbowl should meet the following week for a game...........now that would be a war and one hell of a game. Really, I think they may actually look into adding an extra bowl game for this reason in the future. I definitely am not taking anything away from USC, because I think they should be playing in the Sugarbowl against LSU. OU does not deserve to be playing for a National Championship becasue they did not even win their conference championship, that is another rule I think they need to put in for next year. It should be a must that you win your conference championship in order to play for the National Championship!

Excellent game bro!! LSU, IMO, deserves to be where they are at.. I do agree with you about OU.. They had no reason being there(except for maybe being a spectator). Hopefull ythis shit wont happen again.. We both know that these 3 teams are gonna be there again next year..

Ken said:
Excellent game bro!! LSU, IMO, deserves to be where they are at.. I do agree with you about OU.. They had no reason being there(except for maybe being a spectator). Hopefull ythis shit wont happen again.. We both know that these 3 teams are gonna be there again next year..

I sure hope so, if Nick Saban stays with LSU a repeat sure would be nice!!!!;)

Back