sugar or no sugar?

Honey is a good substitute for sugar

Not really. Honey is basically pure fructose, which is the worst kind of sugar to consume. It doesn't give you the sense of fullness, and has to pass through your liver to be converted to glucose. If one is a couch potato when they consume it, it will quickly turn into tri-glycerides.

Not that any sugar is good when your body doesn't need the energy, but fructose due to the liver connection just seems to have a mainline to fat.

Same applies to agave nectar, pure fructose and not a healthy alternative.

Not really. Honey is basically pure fructose, which is the worst kind of sugar to consume. It doesn't give you the sense of fullness, and has to pass through your liver to be converted to glucose. If one is a couch potato when they consume it, it will quickly turn into tri-glycerides.

Not that any sugar is good when your body doesn't need the energy, but fructose due to the liver connection just seems to have a mainline to fat.

Same applies to agave nectar, pure fructose and not a healthy alternative.

the way i look at this and everyone else should is what our ancestors ate. processed foods nor substitutes existed back in the early 1900s and i suspect the diabetes rate was near zero.
now with processed foods, additives, substitutes the diabetes rate is overwhelmingly high.
its why i stick to natural sugar, honey.
and honey is as best as it is for us all.
no danger there whatsoever.

It's an easy question. More protein, vitamins, less sugar, and simple carbohydrates. Also, reconsider your hair care, perhaps some component is harming you. But sugar is most often the main problem.*

It's an easy question. More protein, vitamins, less sugar, and simple carbohydrates. Also, reconsider your hair care, perhaps some component is harming you. But sugar is most often the main problem.*

high sugar intake can affect hair loss? now i see why me hair is falling out.

Back