sugar or no sugar?

No sugar!

Your body needs real sugar not processed. I dont care how many PHD's, LEDs, LCD's etc. come out of the woodworks on this, the world got along just fine for thousands of years consuming sugar in its natural state before scientist got into the act, Its common sense, they evilize all that is good for you in this world and offer you their replacement which is what it is.
Stick with honey and you wont go wrong, real honey that is :yumyum:

Last edited:
Moderation I think is the key man. You can always use that sugar in the raw, the unprocessed sugar. Its use in moderation is fine I am sure.

I used to eat sugar in the raw, but when the kids were born, my wife told me I had to wear pants at the dinner table.

I remember on a trip down to Central America, mosquito coast, I would see people sell lots of street foods and drinks as they do in all countries but one drink stall that stood out and was packed with people usually in the mornings was a lady with a sugar cane press where she pressed the cane and put the juices right into a small plastic bag with a straw and charged around 50 cents USD. It tripped me out so much that I had to go and try it and bamn! It was sooo good and did not raise my sugar levels like I though it would with the usual crash and tired feeling after I drink soda pops.
I can still taste it to this day.

Last edited:
I remember on a trip down to Central America, mosquito coast, I would see people sell lots of street foods and drinks as they do in all countries but one drink stall that stood out and was packed with people usually in the mornings was a lady with a sugar cane press where she pressed the cane and put the juices right into a small plastic bag with a straw and charged around 50 cents USD. It tripped me out so much that I had to go and try it and bamn! It was sooo good and did not raise my sugar levels like I though it would with the usual crash and tired feeling after I drink soda pops.
I can still taste it to this day.
We have a drink down under made from sugar cane its called bundaberg rum its also delicious haha
There are videos of the local birds eating the bits of sugar cane that had been sitting on the road fermenting in the heat and getting quiet drunk and trying to fly around without much luck haha

Last edited:
We have a drink down under made from sugar cane its called bundaberg rum its also delicious haha
There are videos of the local birds eating the bits of sugar cane that had been sitting on the road fermenting in the heat and getting quiet drunk and trying to fly around without much luck haha

Lol hilarious! I would love to see some of these videos.

Last edited:
Ill see what i can do i know my brother had a few videos of em ill see if i can get a link up

It also cracks me up since I have lots of good mates in the UK, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Australia and New Zealand and when they say birds they mean girls, lol, so when I first read your post about the birds I thought you where talking about girls which makes sense as well. Lol!

Last edited:
It also cracks me up since I have lots of good mates in the UK, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Australia and New Zealand and when they say birds they mean girls, lol, so when I first read your post about the birds I thought you where talking about girls which makes sense as well. Lol!

Haha plenty of those drunk birds up that way aswell they stay closer to the coast near all the beaches haha you havent seen a drunk girl until you see an Australian drunk girl bloody disgracefull

Haha plenty of those drunk birds up that way aswell they stay closer to the coast near all the beaches haha you havent seen a drunk girl until you see an Australian drunk girl bloody disgracefull

I dated a girl from Sidney in my youth and know all too well how those girls can drink alot of guys under the table, they got stamina when it comes to that, bless them all!

I dated a girl from Sidney in my youth and know all too well how those girls can drink alot of guys under the table, they got stamina when it comes to that, bless them all!

Ah yea were are you from??? Haha maybe you got a good one usally its 4 drinks and there yelling falling over sleeping with just about anyone haha

Ah yea were are you from??? Haha maybe you got a good one usally its 4 drinks and there yelling falling over sleeping with just about anyone haha

growing up in my youth in the nations capitol i got to know alot of girls from down under who where au pairs and the ones i hung with were hard core drinkers in their late teens. and even the ones that i hang with now are good drinkers that can go all night lol but then i do live in a tourist site so i guess these girls drink hard when they are on vacation lol

Ah fair enough so your from the states?? Been keen to get over there for a bit of a look around how long has it been since you have been over here ????

Ah fair enough so your from the states?? Been keen to get over there for a bit of a look around how long has it been since you have been over here ????

never been there actually a man on the move i am just like a shark got to keep moving lol

Nice living the dream havent done much traveling outside of Australia one thing ive always regretted sometimes i get that urge to just go out for milk and bread and keep going haha

tired of hearing that sugar is bad for you. is it? if there is any type of substitute that is not processioned and I will not eat processed foods.

I would say moderation.. The only time i really consume it is with coffee and fruits during the AM. Ive heard its best to do this in the am because the nature of metabolism after you wake up.

I do know processed foods with alot of sugars are really bad. one reason americans are fat.

Back