Suggestions on HCG (while or after the cycle)

So guys, what do you suggest for my case? should I use the HGC together with the testo?

HCG is really worth it because of a few reasons

keeps your balls at the same size
increases your sexual desire
help you recover much faster and easier after your cycle
increases test

Thank you guys for all the suggestions.

How often should I pin it if I'll split the testosterone 125mg per week instead of 250mg every 14 days in order to avoid the upper/down effect?

I read on this forum that some users mix testo and HCG together and then pin, but I also read that they have a different density so some other users split them in different injections.

And what is the quantity for the HCG?
I've read on this forum that 250IU per week should be fine, is it correct? How can I understand if it is working? I read that HCG injections have no effect on LH and FSH when you do the blood tests.

Should I consider to start injecting HCG after the third week of testosterone or would it be better to start them together from the beginning?

Last edited:
Thank you guys for all the suggestions.

How often should I pin it if I'll split the testosterone 125mg per week instead of 250mg every 14 days in order to avoid the upper/down effect?

I read on this forum that some users mix testo and HCG together and then pin, but I also read that they have a different density so some other users split them in different injections.

And what is the quantity for the HCG?
I've read on this forum that 250IU per week should be fine, is it correct? How can I understand if it is working? I read that HCG injections have no effect on LH and FSH when you do the blood tests.

Should I consider to start injecting HCG after the third week of testosterone or would it be better to start them together from the beginning?

you better do your own homework and read THE BEGINERS CYCLE STICKY THREAD. ALL THE ANSWERS ARE THERE.

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...3-beginners-guide-to-proper-nutrition-3j.html

Last edited:
you better do your own homework and read THE BEGINERS CYCLE STICKY THREAD. ALL THE ANSWERS ARE THERE.

https://steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/654553-beginners-guide-to-proper-nutrition-3j.html

Thank you for your advice, but honestly, I already read that sticky topic (and also the topic about the HCG storage, 300mg vs 600mg of testosterone in the anabolic section and the TRT sticky on this one) without finding any answer for my questions.

The only topic which seems to be related to my question is this one: hCG on cycle benefits, mixing and administration details (https://steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653703-hcg-cycle-benefits-mixing-administration-details.html)

However, my considerations are a little bit different:

- We know that the main effect of hCG is mimicking LH so that the Leydig cells remain stimulate and this results in an increased Testo level, too.
Moreover, we also know that it is not useful to inejct 250mg of Testo every 14 days because its concentration drops after about 5 days.

The question is: does it make any sense to inject 250mg of Testo every 14 days and inject 250IU of hCG every 5 days in order to keep the testo levels UP?
(The logic is to inject 250IU of hCG after 5 days when the concentration of injected testo is starting to drop)

or

is it better to inject 125mg of testo plus 250IU of hCG every week?

I know that the suggest hCG dosage is 250IU every 3.5 days, but is this dosage still valid also when you inject just 125 mg of testo per week?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Estrogen levels are affected with HCG use, what other sides are you experiencing?

I'm not on HCG yet. I asked my TRT doctor about it, and he wasn't all that enthousiastic about it. One of the reasons (in fact the only one i can remember) was irreversible loss of hair. So i was curious if any of you has experienced this.

Back