Suggestsions on my first cycle

mikelaurey

Hi to all,

yesterday, I finally started my first cycle, it's very basic since I'm just pinning 250mg/week of testo enanthate and 0.5 mg of Anostrozole twice a week.
I would like to run this for about a month just to check the feeling and then I was thinking to add some other compound.

I have hCG, but I'm not taking it since my trainer told me to wait two or three weeks before starting and assume it, twice a week.

I'm 178 cm, 37 yo, 80Kg, bf= 12% and my goal is to put on 2-4Kg of muscles and to improve my libido.

I run my blood tests two times per year and my natural Testo is pretty good (it's 5 ng/ml), my LH is 2.7 mUI/ml, FSH= 3.4 mUI/ml, E2 = 22 pg/ml, free T = 5.8 (range is 5.4-40).
Probably I would like to be in blast and cruise, so, for example, having a testo base and adding a tiny cycle for 8-12 weeks and then come back on only testo and so on.

I waited to start taking testosterone since my wife and I were looking for a baby and finally she is pregnant.
I would like to protect my fertility somehow for the next 2 years (if we want to have another baby) even if I know there are no garanties and hCG can just support my testicles from shriking but it does nothing for my fertility.

What do you suggest?

I always read the forum and I learn a lot, but I'm pretty sure my questions are stupid, so I'm really sorry for this!
And also, sorry for my english!

many start hcg when they start pinning testosterone. and nohope ^^^^^^^^ post a pic of yourself first before asking someone for theirs id say. and op said his bodyfat% is 12, so not much fat there.

This is my pic, please don't laugh, I'm not a BB and I'm not genetically prone to this sport.
This is my best and what I've reached naturally over the years.

I know my condition is bad.

Do you suggest me to add hCG immediately, or after few weeks?

I'm just taking 250mg/week of testo enanthate and 0.5 mg of anostrozole twice a week, for the moment.

photo-test.jpg

Hey man No question is stupid.
I'm one of the old guys here.
Could you please give me you stats not in metric. Sorry for my ignorance.
OMM

This is my pic, please don't laugh, I'm not a BB and I'm not genetically prone to this sport.

I'm just taking 250mg/week of testo enanthate and 0.5 mg of anostrozole twice a week, for the moment.

photo-test.jpg
hey bro, you have a great set up, and lots and lots of potencial. there is nothing to be ashamed of there, and you can grow up be larger and fitter!

photo-test.jpg

for real for real! you have a great base, to build on and it looks like youve taken good care of your body. hope your cycle goes well, and please be sure to dial into your blood labs well so the sides wont bother you. Good luck!!!

for real for real! you have a great base, to build on and it looks like youve taken good care of your body. hope your cycle goes well, and please be sure to dial into your blood labs well so the sides wont bother you. Good luck!!!

for sure and thats easy, just find a stadium or basketball gym nearby and do the stairs over and over, with weights n hand. your legs will monster up in no time.

Dont blast and cruise if you want to protect your fertility- not worth risking at all. I would have said wait the two years but since you started

You have to consider ester weight so 250 is actually lower. Increase to 350-400 minimum for 12-14 weeks

Hcg 500iu twice a week for duration of cycle. After the last pin of the cycle- 1000iu hcg EOD for 2 weeks then clomid and nolva for 6 weeks- 50/20

Thank you for all your advices, guys!

When do you suggest to take the hCG? the same day I pin the testosterone or the day after? Which solution is better?

Isn't 350-400 mg/week a little bit too high for a first cycle? Can I gruadually increase the testo week after week from 250 to 400 mg to check how my body reacts to it?

I perfectly know that my legs are very weak, I started BB last year, I did Muay Thai for 10 years and I never did squats with weights :( Probably it's too late for me to make my legs grow since I'm already 37 yo.

Thank you for all your advices, guys!

When do you suggest to take the hCG? the same day I pin the testosterone or the day after? Which solution is better?

Isn't 350-400 mg/week a little bit too high for a first cycle? Can I gruadually increase the testo week after week from 250 to 400 mg to check how my body reacts to it?

I perfectly know that my legs are very weak, I started BB last year, I did Muay Thai for 10 years and I never did squats with weights :( Probably it's too late for me to make my legs grow since I'm already 37 yo.

Keep it simple. Sunday inject the test and Tuesday and Friday hcg

Here is the ester weight I copied and pasted from CJM

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

So this is per 100mg of hormone. Your 250mg of test e is actually 175mg which is just slightly above a trt dose

Since I Started on Friday with testosterone, should I do the following:

Friday: testo injection
Sunday and Wednesday hCG?

About the dose, are you suggesting to lower it?

Keep it simple. Sunday inject the test and Tuesday and Friday hcg

Here is the ester weight I copied and pasted from CJM

Testosterone Base: 100mg
Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
Testosterone Propionate: 80mg
Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
Testosterone Enanthate: 70mg
Testosterone Cypionate: 69mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

So this is per 100mg of hormone. Your 250mg of test e is actually 175mg which is just slightly above a trt dose

thanks for sharing that, its good to have that on hand as i never have known how many there where/.

Back