Suggestsions on my first cycle

Since I Started on Friday with testosterone, should I do the following:

Friday: testo injection
Sunday and Wednesday hCG?

About the dose, are you suggesting to lower it?

why not hcg right after your testosterone shot? that is what many would do since the second you pin test your testcles will stop producng its own test.

So, should I inject hcg even the same day I pin testosterone?
May be testosterone in the morning and the hcg few hours later?

and should I consider 500 ui instead of 250 ui twice a week?

I will have my next testo pin on friday, so I can start hcg directly on friday, too.

Sorry for writing again, I would ask you: how can I calculate the correct amount of HCG?

You suggested me to inject 500 UI two times a week, while I know other guys inject 1000 UI at once twice a week while other ones 250 UI twice a week.

How they calculate their doses?

Since it is very difficult to find HCG, it would be preferable to inject 250UI twice weekly, but it seems to be too low ! :)

Sorry for writing again, I would ask you: how can I calculate the correct amount of HCG?

You suggested me to inject 500 UI two times a week, while I know other guys inject 1000 UI at once twice a week while other ones 250 UI twice a week.

How they calculate their doses?

Since it is very difficult to find HCG, it would be preferable to inject 250UI twice weekly, but it seems to be too low ! :)

heres a good read that may help you with the info you need bro https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...675146-hcg-use-optimal-storage-method-3j.html

Thank you, Nicky, I already checked that topic and I posted some messages few months ago asking information about HCG storage.
I don't know why, but there are two different topics with the same title both in this section and in the TRT section.
I posted a new message on the TRT topic: https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...hcg-use-optimal-storage-3j-2.html#post4005438

However, I found nothing about how to calculate the correct amount of HCG to take each week.
How can I know that 250ui or 500ui twice a week are OK for my body? What kind of feelings or lab results should I get in order to verify that it's working?

Back