sup everyone. who missed me?

ever since I upped the test from 250 to 1000 I haven't had any problems. Been feeling fine.

still coming off in a few weeks tho. think about 3 weeks left from memory down from 6 the last time I was on here

we got a prize pool going for tco pcting, so far everyones winning aha

why the fuck would I waste money buying vials, esp long esters like deca that takes ages to see results start it and week 3-4 give in. yOU Don't even see results by then. Im almost 6 weeks in. only starting to see some decent results now.

why the fuck would I waste money buying vials, esp long esters like deca that takes ages to see results start it and week 3-4 give in. yOU Don't even see results by then. Im almost 6 weeks in. only starting to see some decent results now.

Ok so as you guys know I was on 250 test 600 deca and 400npp. Now as of my 2 last pins I got rid of the NPP and am now trying out 1000mg test, 800mg deca. 2 pins done so far. I just hit my 5th week. Strength is deffs up. But im not noticing any body change? Still look and feel the same with a bit of extra bloat and fat in the face. Eating 4000calories per day. 300p 500c 90fat. Maybe im expecting to much. Gone up a couple KG. But im expecting to be a lot bigger. Nothing just yet.. Give it another couple weeks or what?

Gear is 100% legit, I trust my source and the lab im using is in high demand. Bloods have been done by a mate on the same sus at 750mg per week and came back at 167nmol range was 8-32.

wut?

lol mate. Its the same cycle. ive dropped NPP and increased the deca from 600 to 800 and the sus from 250 to 1000.

ever since I upped the test from 250 to 1000 I haven't had any problems. Been feeling fine.

still coming off in a few weeks tho. think about 3 weeks left from memory down from 6 the last time I was on here

just noticed this... your solution to fixing depressing is upping drugs :/ know how i know you wont pct, cause if you felt like shit on 250mg of test, then having no test in ur system is going to bring you back int othe cycle of drug abuse :)

just noticed this... your solution to fixing depressing is upping drugs :/ know how i know you wont pct, cause if you felt like shit on 250mg of test, then having no test in ur system is going to bring you back int othe cycle of drug abuse :)
I'd say it won't be much of an issue as he'll be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) soon enough - but 250mg IS testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (and then some for most).

You knew you had this coming Toco. ;) Just don't be some guy I read in the paper please. I hate reading AAS "related" deaths as they sensationalize the shit out of them. :mad:

Back