• New Orleans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

A-TRAIN502

So who does everyone think will win the Super Bowl. Hope I have not left out any contenders as I can only have 10 choices.

Well, I'm a Cowboys fan so I'll be hopeful that they play better than they have in the last while. I'm still a Cowboys fan whether they make it far or not!
Out of that line up, I'd take the Raiders(that's providing my beloved Cowboys don't make it through!) :beertoast

There were a couple more I wanted to include. I would have included all teams (except for the Bengals lol jk) if not capped out on options.

Fyre said:
Well, I'm a Cowboys fan so I'll be hopeful that they play better than they have in the last while. I'm still a Cowboys fan whether they make it far or not! :beertoast

DAMN SKIPPY!!!!! The 'Boys are back. :40oz:

Dante Hall is amazing! 4 games with a return for a touchdown. Still the Bucs rule. I wish they had Dante Hall though, and Priest Holmes, Tony Gonzalez would help also, haha. The Chiefs are looking pretty damn good.

Honestly, who thinks the Bucs will win? They're not even the fucking best team in their division -- the Panthers are. If they even make it to the playoffs it will be a wildcard spot.

Back