super sore joints on Ipamorelin/CJC-1293

epoxy

Spartan
Hey guys,

Just threw in Ipa and CJC-1293 with my Test/Deca cycle this week. Within the 2nd day of running the peptides (100mcg upon waking, bedtime, and a 3rd shot Pre-WO M/W/F) and I'm experiencing some serious joint pain in my wrists and elbows. These are my two main culprits of joint pain to begin with, and one of the reasons I decided to go with a peptide cycle, to try to help repair them over time. Anyway, since starting the peptides I feel like they have totally negated my 450mg of Deca and joint supplements that I'm on. Hurtin worse than usual, especially during my workouts. Is this normal, anything I should do? Thanks

Epoxy,

Totally normal. Just back down on the tides. I did the same thing as you and could not figure out where the sore joints were coming from until business trip took me away for 4 days. on the 2nd day away, I felt fantastic. It was then I knew I was overdoing it. Now I have been running Ipa/mod GRF(1-29) for 7 months and still only do 70 mcg each 1 or only 2 times a day. FYI, a 100 mcg ea. of your combo should produce the equivalent of 7 IU GH in a 100 kg person. The difference it is within a 3 hour window so much better than recombinant.

Just like they say with rHGH, you need to build up, if you even want to build up that much. I feel like I get plenty of results with the amount I am using.

What is your workouts like to rebuild those joints? What started the pain to begin with? do you know the underlying cause? Very interested as we are going down the same path.

Last edited:
Letro is the culprit for the dry joints. I have to use it on cycle though, its the only Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that prevents gyno flares. I use as little as possible to keep it in check, .65mg EoD. Can't go any lower than that or the sides start to come back. Thats why I run Deca with my cycles, to keep my joints lubricated so I can keep hitting the heavier lifts. Well, the peptides just made me feel like I took the Deca out of my cycle completely, because they hurt like hell when I'm doing my heavy lifts in the gym now.

Decided that I am going to back down my CJC-1293/Ipamorelin to 70mcg per shot instead of 100. I missed (1) shot when I was out of town for a day this weekend, and by the end of the day I actually felt BETTER, having not taken that shot, as my joints were no longer hurting. So I will try bumping the doses down a bit and see how things go from there. The standard "protocol" that I see on most logs, and sites containing peptide info, suggest the maximum saturation dose per shot, however it's very obviously that this just won't fly with EVERYONE. Perhaps after getting use to the peptides, or being a bit heavier, the higher dosage will work better. But for 1st time peptide use, for an amateur level bodybuilder, I do not think the full saturation dose is needed to obtain results, and in some cases like mine, may actually cause negative effects rather than positive.

i have the same issues with joint pain - possibly related to the peps. i have found that taping my wrists with athletic tape before I lift helps enormously. And it either makes you look like a JOCK or a PUSSY!

Eh my elbows are worse. I can work through wrist pain but after a few sets I feel like I cant bend my arms at the elbow anymore, like they are stuck in one position haha.

Guys just don't order from Pro peptides or ,Melanotan US Incorporated . These companies sell products that are just malititol.
They are also vials filled with bacteria. I would find a good supplier as peptides work great if real ...

I have used many products from Pro Peptides, Buy ProPeptides and their products are real. I got tan as all hell on the melanotan 2 after 4 tanning sessions. Got hungry as hell on the ghrp6 and even got laid wearing the fireworks phermone. Seriously the stuff is good and clean never got one infection.

Why not try lowering the letro dose a bit. I think the peptides can also cause a bit of joint soreness because of water retention. Like the difference between bending a water balloon that is half full and bending one that is about to burst. If that made sense lol:spit:

Hey guys,

Just threw in Ipa and CJC-1293 with my Test/Deca cycle this week. Within the 2nd day of running the peptides (100mcg upon waking, bedtime, and a 3rd shot Pre-WO M/W/F) and I'm experiencing some serious joint pain in my wrists and elbows. These are my two main culprits of joint pain to begin with, and one of the reasons I decided to go with a peptide cycle, to try to help repair them over time. Anyway, since starting the peptides I feel like they have totally negated my 450mg of Deca and joint supplements that I'm on. Hurtin worse than usual, especially during my workouts. Is this normal, anything I should do? Thanks

I've never actually combined peptides. When you do them 3x a day are you doing two separate pins each time or can u combine them into one pin? Hope thats not a dumb question.

Back