Superleague

well i'm looking to bulk up a bit and aim for the max

I'm walking at 65 right now and this year I aim to fight at 63/64 and slowly creep up to 67-70 in a couple of years.. maybe by 2006... i'll be 28 by then and that's usually the prime for western fighters hehehe

Whatever happens happens i guess, it's just nice to aim for osmething and it's fun to dream :D

Babyfaced Assassin said:
well i'm looking to bulk up a bit and aim for the max

I'm walking at 65 right now and this year I aim to fight at 63/64 and slowly creep up to 67-70 in a couple of years.. maybe by 2006... i'll be 28 by then and that's usually the prime for western fighters hehehe

Whatever happens happens i guess, it's just nice to aim for osmething and it's fun to dream :D

Sounds like a great plan!:)

My personal profile on Malaipet Sitprapom:

Name: Malaipet Sitprapom
Nickname: The Diamond
Nationality: Thailand
Current Resiences: USA
Weightclass: welterweight
Gym: La Puente Muay Thai, USA
Trainer: John McPhlail
Date of birth: 1981-12-21
Heigth: 170 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Record: Total: 156 Won: 130 KO: 51 Lost: 24 Draw: 2

Titles: Rathehadumnern Champ. (Thailand)
I.K.B.A World Title
I.K.K.C USA Champ.
I.M.T.O. USA Champ.

Malaipet Sitprapom, now training out of America, possesses one of the most devestating kicks currently in Muay Thai. He has recently lost a close fight for the world championship against Duane "Bang" Ludvig but promises to return for great things.
Currently Fighting on the Super League circuit, Malaipet is a young and solid fighter who is destined for great things.

It is funny how it says he trains out of La Puente, when he trains in North Hollywood. His cornerman is from La Puente gym though. Anyway enpugh about that, but I got to see my first superleague video!!!! My trainer has them in the gym, so I was able to watch Malaipet fight, as well as some other tough characters.

Let me see, I believe malaipet is fighting some kid from Denmark, cant remember the name. The guy gets dropped to the ground I believe 12 times in the fight. I am gonna watch the rest of the tape in a while. I also have a good picture I am gonna get for you guys from a few years back of "your" boy Malaipet. It is a pic after he won his first belt after coming to the US, I think the fight was in Mexico. It is funny to see how small he is in this old pic. Oh yeah and about Kru Rex from another post, I would not say he is "responsible" for Malaipets rise in the US, but he had his hand in getting him over here. Babyface where is it that you train?!

Malaipet has fought two fights in the superleague so far

The Wupertal fight where he beat Patrick Erickson of Sweden
the Rotterdan Fight was where he fought and Lost to Chris Van Venrooijs of Holland

Can't wait for the pic :D

Hopefully i'll be getting some Superleague on DVD. I can be naughty and rip them onto vcd and send them to u if u like ;)

Here's a poster of the next Superleague

The next superleague

I hope im able to make it :)

Looks like JWP, Malaipet, Laursen, Merza, Erckson, Mes, Swerts, Cocco and Corelli are fighting :D

Hope Kraus, Dede and Crooke fight too!

bigdaddy22 said:
Let me see, I believe malaipet is fighting some kid from Denmark, cant remember the name. The guy gets dropped to the ground I believe 12 times in the fight. I am gonna watch the rest of the tape in a while. I also have a good picture I am gonna get for you guys from a few years back of "your" boy Malaipet. It is a pic after he won his first belt after coming to the US, I think the fight was in Mexico. It is funny to see how small he is in this old pic. Oh yeah and about Kru Rex from another post, I would not say he is "responsible" for Malaipets rise in the US, but he had his hand in getting him over here. Babyface where is it that you train?!

Very cool. Can't wait for the pic.:D

yeah he won the fight for sure. I am gonna steal the pic from my trainer for you guys, it is pretty cool. Oh and yeah if you woulf like to rip those superleagues for me, I would not mind one bit.

i just got a message from Guy Perret, representetive for the SL, he said they're releasing a triple dvd set :D

So as soon as i get it i'll give u a pm

Back