Superleague

Yeah, me too

Babyfaced assassin brought back too many bad memories lol
(was the nickname i had from my old sportschool/camp but i had fallen out with the team and management and am glad to be out of there... it's a long story)

yeah it is pretty cool. By the way I got the pics of malaipet for you guys, I need to figure out how to use my scanner and they will be up shortly

bigdaddy22 said:
yeah it is pretty cool. By the way I got the pics of malaipet for you guys, I need to figure out how to use my scanner and they will be up shortly

Cool!:D

Well this pic was taken about 3 years ago. My trainer took Malaipet to Mexico to go and fight for those belts, and he obviously won. The girl with the braids was his girlfriend up until recently, and the other two I really do not know. The other guy trained with me when I first started to train and I have not seen him since. I think Malaipet weighed 130ish in this pic, so he has gotten a bit bigger since then. Sorry it took so long, these pics were a pain to resize.

The next superleague card has been confirmed as:

Fabio Corelli(Ita)vs. Patrik Eriksson(Swe)
Roberto Cocco(Ita)vs. Jiri Zak(CZ)
Chris Van Venrooij(NL)vs.Malaipet Sitprapom(Thai)
Joerie Mes(NL)vs Szilard Süveges(Hun)
Fadi Merza(Aut)vs. Wayne Parr(Aus)
Shane Chapman(Nz)vs. Kamal El Amrani(Mor)
Gregory Swerts(Bel)vs. Ole Laursen(DK)
Basha Valon(Kosovo)vs. Mikel Colaj(Ch)
Waldemar Vogel(Ger)vs.Timo Bonfiglio(Ger)
Jose Lantigua(Dom Rep)vs.Cico Zerbini(ITA)

+ 1 superfight

Date: 20thmarch 2004
Place:padova/italy

Nice to see the Malaipet Van Venrooijs Rematch, Hopefully Malaipet can show he is the better fighter and didn't deserve to be robbed in the last time they met in Rotterdam

Also looking forward to JWP vs Merza

Too bad crooke isn't fighting:(

GREAT NEWS!!!

WOOHOO

Great News guys!

Peter Crooke will be fighting on the Superleague card in Padova next month.
I am going to miss this event but I am sure crooke will do the business!

I got to talk to him last weekend too, top gentleman oh and Congrats to his lil brother Reece who won the Commonwealth Bantamweight Muay Thai title on Sunday at the K-1 event in the uK

here's a pic of me with pete!

Nice pic Muay Thai Guy.
And I'm looking forward to seeing how Malaipet does this time around.

my pics are:

Fabio Corelli
Roberto Cocco
Malaipet Sitprapom
Joerie Mes
Wayne Parr
Kamal El Amrani
Ole Laursen
Basha Valon
Waldemar Vogel
Cico Zerbini

Back