Sus250/PCT Looking for the help of Pros

Thenatty

Sustanon 250 Cycle:
weeks 1 - 4: anadrol 50mg ed
weeks 1 - 12: sustanon 250 1ml/amp E3D
-Aromasin 12.5mg eod though weeks 1-12/tappering off weeks 12 to 15.
-HCG Starting day one of last pin 1000iu's EOD for 20 days.
-PCT starts Week 15 - Clomid 50/50/50/50
and Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20.

I have gyno flare ups and I know that roids in general along with hcg can lead to these problems which is why I'm running the aromasin.

I'd really appreciate some honest feed back because like everyone I want to run this cycle as clean and safe as possible. All your feed back and help making this cycle perfect would be muchly appropriated.

Stats:
Age - 35
Weight -165 (seem to be at a standstill)
Height - 5'8
Body fat - 10% to 15%
Gym 5-6 times a week. Depending on my work schedule.
Food: on qui and getting better.

Like I mentioned I'm truly looking to make this cycle as safe as possible. I'm not planning on starting it tomorrow or anything (so don't worry, lol) but I really want your advice, thoughts... and if you'd run my cycle different (without changing out the sus for test). Again.. I want to let you know there is improvement happening on my diet and work outs. Possibly even thing of getting a personal trainer.. the cycles not starting tomorrow or next week.. but I do need your pro advice on how it looks, thank you!!

I appreciate your time!

An AI decreases the level of e2, but if I had existing gyno I would not run a cycle without running a serm throughout the entire cycle. Nolva would be better.

Hello sir,
Years ago in my early 20's I ran a sus250 cycle but really had no idea what I was doing. I did have Nolvadex that I ran at the end for my so called pct at the time.

I also ran anadrol and test400 cycle with arimidex as my AI, also ending with just a Nolvadex pct. There's really no way of saying it other then I didn't research or know enough about what I was doing to properly do these steroids at the time. Live and you learn I guess.

The last cycle I've done was about 2 and 1/2 years ago it looked basically the same as above but with Test E.
Test E Cycle:
Weeks 1-14: Dbol - 60mg ED
Weeks 1-14: Test E - 500mg/week
HCG started after last shot of test 1000iu's EOD for 20 days
Pct
Weeks 16 to finish -
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20.

My education improved on my last cycle but I still wouldn't say I was 100% on par! so you kick my ass up and down if that what you want to do, but I have researched what I want to put in my body over and over again...I found that sus250 gave me the best results even with my lack of education so that is why I want to run it one last time (for all cycling/finished after this one). I've cleaned up my diet, exercise routines and I had a few major injuries in which I hope this cycle will aid in healing.

The thing that still confuses me is how to really use hcg to it best advantage. As you know sus has short and long esters so pct wouldn't really start till 3 weeks after my last pin. However inbetween that time I would be taking the hcg (which can flare gyno) but by using aromasin as my bridge before Clomid and Nolvadex I think I should be fine although I'd be tapering down the dose of aromasin.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, if I'm wrong some where please correct me. I'm here to ask you people with more experience and education to help me aid in my experiences and education as well. I'm sure there's some great advice on this site and I respect everyone for taking the time to read my post. So thank you again and I look forward to your thoughts on the sus cycle I listed and want to do above. The more info I can gather before going ahead with it the better.

Once again Thank You All and I really appreciate all insite you can provide.

Back