suspension

left

has anyone tried Lsp testosterone suspension? i have heard that it is difficult to inject.

bump- i'm thinking of kick starting my next cycle with this- anyone have any experience??

I dont know but id amagine a 22 should be large enough to resolve any problems, I think guys have the problems with 25 guauge pins. I do know nutra vet suspension goes through slin pins... shits so smooth

left said:
i was thinking about using a 22G x 1½ needle

Any suspension should be able to go through a 22g needle, but for smaller ones there are some tricks to injecting suspension that you can try. Using a 22g needle for ED injections is going to get tedious to say the least.

Aboot said:
Any suspension should be able to go through a 22g needle, but for smaller ones there are some tricks to injecting suspension that you can try. Using a 22g needle for ED injections is going to get tedious to say the least.
Fuck it just go with an 18g....J/K!!!!!!! I use a 21-22 for everything and it works just fine I only draw up with an 18g!!
:shoot2:

Aboot said:
what kind of tricks?

I heard Lsp had a batch of test susp that was clogging even an 18 gauge pin. But they have now gone to micronized test so supposively it will go thru a slin pin now.....so Ive heard

Back