Sust/EQ w/ Prop Kicker LOG! :)

Afizz

Well gents, blood work came back great after that last 6 week blast cycle. SO, here we go again.

This cycle will go as follows:

200mg Test Prop/wk: Weeks 1-5
500mg Sust/wk: Weeks 1-16
400mg EQ/wk: Weeks 1-16

AI: .25mg Adex ED

PCT will start 3 Weeks after Last Sust Inj and go as follows:
Week 1: 100mg Clomid ED + 50mg Nolva ED + 500mg HCG ED
Week 2-4: 50mg Clomid ED + 25mg Nolva ED

Current Stats: 6"1, 242 lbs, 10% BF.

This will be my third cycle. First cycle was Test/Deca (25 yo), second was a sust/trest/DOT blast that can be found on the forums (26 yo).

The GOAL is to gain lean muscle mass, while focusing on proportion and rapid development of weaker points in my physique. There are two shows I plan on competing in this year, in June and one in August.

If I could put a number on it, id like to gain 15 lbs over the course of 16 weeks, and hope that at least half of that is LMM.

Going to clean the diet up, as ive been "bulking" through these last 2 months, but still cooking the majority of my meals. Training is absolute balls to the wall and I cant wait to see how much more intense I can take it. Mon (Legs-Heavy), Tues (Chest/Tris) Wed - (Back/Bi's/Shoulders) Thurs (Legs - Volume) Fri (REST) Sat (Chest/Arms) Sun (REST).

The Pics are Before taken today 1/29/2019, and also a graph of the cycle on paper.

View attachment 567720
View attachment 567721
View attachment 567722
View attachment 567723

Will post updates regularly! Thanks for looking guys.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Wow, nice body. Thanks for your sharing. Hope you can win the championship in the competition.:biggthump

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: susanlmc
Email: sales.landmarkchem@protonmail.com
Source of Raw Steroid Powders, Sarms, Semi-Finished Oils, HGH, Peptides

Figgered its high time for some kind of update...

Were at the 10 day mark.

Not a whole lot to report so far... The prop is definitely rolling on in as far as strength gains, water retention, FOCUS, endurance, and pump.

Did catch a nasty little cold and carried it for about a week. Feeling 90% over it as of now. I swear, everytime I start a cycle, the drugs entering my system taxes my immune system to the point where it seems like I ALWAYS get sick... I upped my daily vit C, and from now on will run a high amount of it throughout the first 2 weeks of any future cycles. It REALLY sucks kicking off a cycle with a cold.

Currently sitting at 246 lbs on an empty stomach. 5-6 Meals a day. Training is more hardcore and intense than ever. Going back to belted squats/deads just to be safe.

Focusing more on volume, and controlled, methodical, reps with slow negatives and a strong strong contraction. Still hitting legs twice a week.

Injections going well. The prop ED is no problem. The sust/prop/EQ E3D has gone smooth as well. No pain or swelling thus far.

So far so good! Happy Valentines Day to all! <3

I’ve had success with it before. It was a test/deca cycle that I ran out for a little too long imo. Came off with pretty nice testicular atrophy and the HCG brought them right back up very quickly.

However I should change my OP because I’ve decided to use the HCG differently this time around. Going to 500iu E3D for the last 3 weeks of the cycle. So roughly 1500iu/wk for 3 weeks. Going to come off everything entirely for 3 weeks after 16 weeks and start clomid/nolva.

Hi, mega new to the forum so just feeling my way. I'm just starting my first cycle and am running HCG 250iux2 pw right up to PCT. After your HCG 3 wk 'blast' and then 3 wk break do you not suffer atrophy again before your PCT starts? I'm asking as u seem to have done this before.

Good luck with results btw. Following.

Hi, mega new to the forum so just feeling my way. I'm just starting my first cycle and am running HCG 250iux2 pw right up to PCT. After your HCG 3 wk 'blast' and then 3 wk break do you not suffer atrophy again before your PCT starts? I'm asking as u seem to have done this before.

Good luck with results btw. Following.
why are you talking to mega who aint even in this thread????
best to start your own thread newmusclemike and introduce yourself nice and proper and ask your questions there and not highjack someone elses thread.

Last edited:
Errr....think you've misunderstood. Either that or I'm confused. I'm saying I'm mega (as in very) new to this forum. I was asking Afizz a question about his cycle to learn is all. This is his thread no? No offence meant.

Errr....think you've misunderstood. Either that or I'm confused. I'm saying I'm mega (as in very) new to this forum. I was asking Afizz a question about his cycle to learn is all. This is his thread no? No offence meant.

theres a Mod here named Megatron, many call him Mega for short. So i thought you where refering to him. lol. it is Friday after all. my bad bro.

View attachment 567760

Sorry guys, totally forgot about my post here! We***8217;re 12 weeks in, with 4 to go.

Training has been on point. Dieting has been great when it comes to calories, protein, and carbs. I***8217;ve gotten away with a good amount of fast food and cheat days. Although those meals are always timed hard training sessions.

The heaviest I***8217;ve gotten was 252 lbs, but was holding a lot of water and was before bodyfat started falling off a little bit. Upped the AI, and cleaned up the diet and wake up at 250 in the am currently. With four weeks to go, going to really clean up the diet and hit it even harder in the training sessions to come.

View attachment 567760

Sorry guys, totally forgot about my post here! We***8217;re 12 weeks in, with 4 to go.

Training has been on point. Dieting has been great when it comes to calories, protein, and carbs. I***8217;ve gotten away with a good amount of fast food and cheat days. Although those meals are always timed hard training sessions.

The heaviest I***8217;ve gotten was 252 lbs, but was holding a lot of water and was before bodyfat started falling off a little bit. Upped the AI, and cleaned up the diet and wake up at 250 in the am currently. With four weeks to go, going to really clean up the diet and hit it even harder in the training sessions to come.

thanks for the update bro! your looking beastly!

Back