Sust/trestolone/desoxytest 7 week Cycle

You are playing a crazy game, you say you are very concerned about gyno - but don't take the single most effective thing at preventing it. You say you handle your anxiety, but are willing to jack up your estrogen which will make it worse.

Makes no sense. The nolva might work for gyno as you are using it, but why not head it off at the pass and avoid the many other high E2 symptoms?

And FYI the ester has nothing to do with how estrogenic a compound it, it's the base steroid that matters.

And deca for a 40 day cycle, are you kidding? Wait until you try to recover and see how long that will hang around in your system. Your short cycle will turn into a long one, with real potential for negligible gains and significant sides.

SERMs are not AI.

AI keep estrogen from being made in the first place. SERMs just take a receptor spot.

An AI will keep a higher level of testosterone in your blood because it will not be aromatized. Not a significantly higher level, but higher.

I have had gyno for years due to epilepsy med. I went on TRT and my nipple soreness and swelling went down. I assumed my E was lower. It was actually about double the range and higher than it's ever been.

Gyno isnt really a big deal when we compare estrogens role in bones, our brain function and many other parts of our body.

Please start an AI and keep the SERMs for PCT / emergency backup.

Serms are like a pain killer. They will mask the symptoms of E, but do absolutely n ok thing to change the actual condition.

Except in PCT. Then we are using them as a way of telling our brain we need estrogen. To Make estrogen our bodies Male testosterone to convert first.

I never claimed to be the expert on AAS and I do have some experience but am still learning. Which is why I hired a coach and am consulting with you gentlemen on here. I spend the majority of my free time reading and researching.

The reason I’m using the nolva is because it is a SERM, and blocks estrogen from binding to receptors that result in gyno. Correct me if I’m wrong. And it’s really just a preemptive measure. I have not had any signs of high estrogen or gyno as of yet.

I’m not taking the adex atm because I don’t think these particular esters are extremely estrogenic. Imo if I’m not getting high levels are aromatization, why take an AI? Unnecessary side effects (dry joints, libido issues) to be taking it before symptoms of high estrogen, right?

If there’s something I’m missing please enlighten me.

Thanks again for feedback

So listen I should not of offended you about your research. :dunno:

I do want to ask, Did your Q's get answered ?

OMM

Figured I’d update you guys...

Tomorrow will be the 2 week mark.

Not a whole lot to report. I do love prop. May not use any other ester than prop after this experience. I don’t mind pinning ed or eod.

Started the trestolone.

Only aides to report would be a little acne. Treating that with minocycline 150mg ED. Also increased irritability, sex drive, and libido.

Weight is up 6 lbs, presumably water. Have gotten several comments already about looking bigger - I like that. Diet has been good. Fuck ton of carbs, pro, and cals. Workouts have been amazing. It’s hard to leave the gym sometimes. Eating mid workouts consistently. Strength is through the roof... I love prop honestly... why would you not do it this way? I could see why if you hate pinning... otherwise it’s excellent.

Will update again later.

Will also have before/after pics at the end of the cycle.

Hey there Afizz :wavey:

So I like your update and we all thank you. Listen man the ED pinning over years will make you think more about pinning ED and how much you like it. Ha just saying some can do but many cannot.

You said a 6 pound gain in two weeks ha :dance2: good, that is how it goes ya know. I know it is exciting when you want to bulk and the water weight rises day by day . You know that up to a point mass moves mass so then the weight gain allows us to lift heavier hence build more muscle.

Nothing to worry about really, par for most guys but I suggest you to watch closely to your overall physique appearance others can tell better.

YOU are off to a good start and we all thank you for your update log. Please continue with your log.

Good luck ,

OMM

Last edited:
Figured I’d update you guys...
Tomorrow will be the 2 week mark
Not a whole lot to report. I do love prop. May not use any other ester than prop after this experience. I don’t mind pinning ed or eod.

Lets come back to this statement when you're on month 3 or 4 pinning ED.
First month is piss easy....
Granted i was also pinning hcg, gh and igf....

I’ve got my flame suit on for this one...

So, I’m changing this cycle up. I know it’s far from ideal... but... not happy with the direction it’s going. I have learned a valuable lesson.

I am looking for advice on the remainder of the cycle.

I have 2500mg test cyp, 300mg prop, 300mg phenylprop, and 500mg ace. (Prop, phenylprop, and ace are premixed in the sust350. I have 3ml of said sust)

This is an 8 week extension.

What do you guys think about running 33mg of prop, 33mg pprop, and 50mg ace EOD for the first 3 weeks, and 400mg test cyp a week (200mg E3D) starting week 2 and running it through week 8.

Using steroid calc it seems to be a decent transition from the prop/phenyl to the C.

Really really hoping for some positive feedback and constructive criticism on this one guys. Go easy on me. #flamesuiton

Also an update on current stats. 237 lbs so as of now - 7 lb gain but I feel like it’s platued atm due to the desoxy T curving my appetite. They’re also painful freaking shots. Strength and energy still high - that’s good. Just having a hard time eating like I typically do. Also feeling irritated more often. Nothing out of control but it’s obv to me. Sex drive is honestly... meh. Not my fav cycle so far but it’s not over yet.

Last edited:
I***8217;ve got my flame suit on for this one...

So, I***8217;m changing this cycle up. I know it***8217;s far from ideal... but... not happy with the direction it***8217;s going. I have learned a valuable lesson.

I have 2500mg test cyp, and 3ml of the sust (100mg prop, 100mg phenylprop, and 150mg ace per ml)

What do you guys think about running 33mg of prop EOD for the first 3 weeks, and 400mg test cyp a week (200mg E3D) starting week 2 and running it through week 8.

Using steroid calc it seems to be a decent transition from the prop/phenyl to the C.

Really really hoping for some positive feedback and constructive criticism on this one guys. Go easy on me. #flamesuiton

This seems like a solid plan, just stay on top of your blood works and donate blood when its time and all will be gravy.

I***8217;ve got my flame suit on for this one...

So, I***8217;m changing this cycle up. I know it***8217;s far from ideal... but... not happy with the direction it***8217;s going. I have learned a valuable lesson.

I have 2500mg test cyp, 300mg prop, 300mg phenylprop, and 500mg ace. (Prop, phenylprop, and ace are premixed in the sust350. I have 3ml of said sust)

What do you guys think about running 33mg of prop, 33mg pprop, and 50mg ace EOD for the first 3 weeks, and 400mg test cyp a week (200mg E3D) starting week 2 and running it through week 8.

Also an update on current stats. 237 lbs so as of now - 7 lb gain but I feel like it***8217;s platued atm due to the desoxy T curving my appetite. They***8217;re also painful freaking shots. Strength and energy still high - that***8217;s good. Just having a hard time eating like I typically do. Also feeling irritated more often. Nothing out of control but it***8217;s obv to me. Sex drive is honestly... meh. Not my fav cycle so far but it***8217;s not over yet.

It's tricky to plot out the sust with the three compounds in it. If you did that and it's a smooth transition then I don't see any problems with it.

What did your overall cycle end up looking like? With the trest and desoxy? I'm not familiar with those, for benefit or sides. Also what did you run for AI, and have you done any tests to check your test and E2 levels? Would be good to know those with regard to the meh sex drive.

The trest, honestly, I really liked. Lots of strength and a great appetite and a nice full look. I wouldn’t use it if trying to cut water or lean up. Def holding a good bit of water esp my lower back and face.

The desoxy T I have not completed yet but so far - not a huge fan but then again i don’t think it’s really come online yet. Will report back if/when things change. The DOT shots are hella painful - that much I already know. Since starting it appetite has crashed which I also do not like.

AI: I’m using anastozole and tamoxifen.

Bloods: My appt is scheduled 12/1/18 to have blood drawn (10 days) and will have results back that week.

I think the trest is great and DOT will be good when it comes online 100% but I don’t know if I believe in blasting these drugs and think test run alongside both throughout the entire cycle would have been much more beneficial - even if it were just 200-300mg/week.

Quick update: Still stalled at 237 lb but noticing less water retention and a leaner more muscular condition. Strength is awesome. Repped 280 lbs on the lat pull down 12 times for slow/controlled reps and 235 lb BB rows for 12-15 reps today hitting back.

What are you guys thoughts on huge strength increases while on cycle and continuing to train balls to the wall? Do you continue to go as heavy af or back off the weight a little so as to avoid potential injury? We’ve all heard the horror stories.

Spending a ton of time warming up, stretching, and foam rolling prior to training.

Also caught a nasty freakin cold. It’s miserable. Tanking down ibuprofen, tripled my VC supp, tons of water, and zycam to deal with it. Appetite is shit partly due to being sick and the desoxytest but still hitting my meals. Intra workout meals have been miserable. Literally gagging every bite down but it’s going down. Hoping weight doesn’t budge while I’m sick. Taking tom off and enjoying thanksgiving with the fam.

That’s it for now.

Update: 11/24/18

Current weight is 240 lbs so 10 lb increase thus far. Certainly holding water as it’s apparent in my face and lower back. However, the body in general is decently lean and VERY hard. Think that cold was actually the flu. It kicked my ass for 5 days straight. Just woke up feeling good. Legs tonight and cannot wait, going to absolutely crush it.

The appearance is starting to slingshot and physique is looking proper. Really really excited. Was skeptical at first but it’s looking like this cycle will be a success so long as there are zero hiccups throughout the remainder.

Acne got worse, upped the minocycline to 250mg EOD and knocked it out. Noticing testicular atrophy, and started 1000iu HCG E3D and will continue throughout the remainder of the cycle. Anxiety is mostly gone, but still feeling noticeably more irritable at times. However, am extremely antisocial - which is usually how I get. Disconnected almost... but it’s because focus is so high.

All I can think of at the moment.

Ok guys.. the results are in.

But first some information and thoughts on this cycle. I think blasting definitely has it pros and cons. Pros being pretty obvious... I really do like that (in theory) you can come off and go back on more frequently. The cons also obvious... sides are going to be heavier. The physical side effects - easy. The mental side effects? Were a challenge for me. Longer esters like enth/cyp take longer to get your test to a therapeutic level so you can acclimate to the mental changes easier because they’re not so dramatic. Using prop/pprop and blasting these other drugs really left me feeling caught off guard at times... I often felt very not my self. All is well that ends well and things did end well but if you’re thinking about running a cycle like this, keep what I’ve said into consideration.

Sust - Loved it. Will use it again.

Trest - Also loved it. May use it again. Huge strength gains that stuck. Focus, energy, and pump galore.

Desoxytest - Kind of on the fence. Kept me very hard. Did help bring the water off from the Trest. I don’t nexessarily have any complaints about this drug... but nothing I really loved about it either.

I’m sure more will come to mind. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I did add a little more test via sust and test C to the ass end of the cycle. I’m really glad I did. I feel like test should have been run all the way throughout the cycle but alas. Currently have 250mg cyp to pin Friday as the last and final shot of the cycle.

Now the good stuff... total weight gain was 12 lbs. how much was lean muscle mass and how much was water is yet to be determined. I caught a nasty cold or the flu and was sick for a good 2 weeks so that didn’t help.

The before/after pics are pretty nice. I’m very impressed with what can be done in such a short time of 6 weeks. Starting weight was 230 on Oct 28th, current weight is 242 on Dec 11th and I’m much leaner now than at 230.

Last edited:
Now the good stuff... total weight gain was 12 lbs. how much was lean muscle mass and how much was water is yet to be determined.

I would guess a 1/3 third will be kept as lean muscle mass. 4 pounds is pretty good for one cycle, if you get to keep 6, you should be very happy.
Dont forget to keep pushing even harding in PCT and run a full maintenance phase before starting any cutting or another blast.

Thinking about the same. Wish I knew how to post pics to these threads. The results are pretty dramatic for a 44 day (6 1/2 weeks) cycle. Not only was their a 12 lb weight gain... but I’m much much leaner.

Last shot was today. All gear used has made its way out of my system other than the test cyp so will start PCT accordingly. Running good ole Clomid/Nolvadex.

Already started HCG due to slight testicular atrophy. I’m a firm believer of nipping that in the butt and making it a non issue earlier on... versus the train of thought that HCG should only be used post cycle to bring the nuts back on.

Tbh I really don’t want to come off... really happy with where my physique is at but focusing on longevity. Going to come off and run the perfect PCT. Get bloods in 6 weeks and start planning my next cycle accordingly. It will not be another blast. Going to run something a little less extreme and time it so I’m peaking around summer time. My family goes on vacation to Destin, FL every summer and it’s time to show up and show out :)

Thinking about the same. Wish I knew how to post pics to these threads.

View attachment 567682
If you look at the dashboard where the B I U FONT --SIZE etc is, on the right you will see the square with a picture and a flimstrip next to it etc. if you hover over the square it will say INSERT IMAGE. press it and follow the steps and you will be able to upload pictures.

Back