Sustanon 250, Karachi Pakistan

young-gunz21 said:
my shit looks different than that do you know for a fact that is real mine has more of an elongated top

Legit karachis have their batch numbers and expiration dates printed in black dot matrix near the bottom of the amps. Do yours have that?

got sokme Karachi sustanon....looks identical to that one.

BN: 630683XV
exp: 04/2013

the problem is that theres 1.1ml in it??? anyone every heard of that???

looks really good but just thought ill double check if anyone has tried it or got the same ones

Cheers

Abbott labs sustanon 250 for organon pakistan

i have almost the same thing but my boxes are alittle different. how long after injecting sustanon 250 do you feel/see its effects? am kindsa new here.
pic down here soon. anyways , got the stuff from pharmasport.org, check it out and let me know if its a legit store.

why do 3 amps come in a box when the box clearly states 1x 1ml??dodge

sometimes a source will repackage them that way to cut down on shipping volume. if they come this way from a "pharmacy" then i would be weary.

don't mistake with the boxes that actually say 3, as those are fakes as well.

sometimes a source will repackage them that way to cut down on shipping volume. if they come this way from a "pharmacy" then i would be weary.

mine say 3x1ml abd there are 3 in it are mine fake i have been using them on off for about a year and i have had no problems they seem to work and they come attached together not like they were just put in there

Sustanon 250, by Abbott Laboratories, under license by Organon Pakistan.

Where your Sus says 1x1ml mine says 3x1ml are these fake they seem to do the job

Batch No: 3CSH541
EXP: APR-2011

Last edited:

I had some that looked similiar but not exact

Last edited:
mine say 3x1ml abd there are 3 in it are mine fake i have been using them on off for about a year and i have had no problems they seem to work and they come attached together not like they were just put in there

put up a clear pic in your own thread and i'll tell you for sure.

put up a clear pic in your own thread and i'll tell you for sure.

im sorry i tried to take a pic with the only cam i have and its unclear cant make it out the boxes where the excate same as my except his said 1x1 and mine says 3x1 thats the only difference can you not tell from the batch no i gave thanks in advance

I was wondering if anyone has ever used test250 from Pakistan which comes in a brown amp and the color of the oil was also brown i was just wondering cos i normaly use test250 from Iran in a clear bottle with a clear oil there and im wondering if it is any good, there is a pic but im not sure if you can make it out my web cam is all i have sorry.

ps im sorry i dont seem to be able to upload my pic
can anyone tell me how i can upload a pic i press insert image and nothing happens

Last edited:
I am also know abt irani test in karachi and susta 250 by abbot and also test by bayer Laboratories but right know i am looking for test by british dragon watson geneva or thai produtcs cause paki prouducts there is 50% chance to fake so i am wondring if anyone from pak help me where can i get 100% real cycle metrial

are the pakistan sustanon 250 fake if they dont have the organon logo on them. mine has yellow print, exp date is in black 08/2016. clear ampule with white line for the break. it says mfg pakistan? can someone chime in. thanks would really appreciate some advise.

are the pakistan sustanon 250 fake if they dont have the organon logo on them. mine has yellow print, exp date is in black 08/2016. clear ampule with white line for the break. it says mfg pakistan? can someone chime in. thanks would really appreciate some advise.
there are more than one brand out of there are you sure yours are organon? Any recents organon says OBS. do a search. I'll see if I can't post pics later.
those look good but if they seem to work I'd stick with it
This post is from 2005 like 10 years ago lol

Back