sustanon 4 first time?

bigstan

so ive gotten a ton of research done and have concluded that im going to just stop trying to talk myself out of listening and do what it seems pretty much all the vets say and do a test only cycle. im thinking sustanon 250 @ 600mg week for 12 weeks. with nolva on hand for sides and clomid as well for post cycle therapy (pct). is the only reason most of you say to use test e or c just because you dont know how the body will react to the different esters in the sustanon and keeping it to only 1 type of ester is better? or is there other reasons as well? wouldnt the different time release of test in the blend be better? as far as the 2x a week injesctions i also have read that its better to do EOD with sustanon? is that what youd all recomend as well? or is 300mg 2x a week ok? i also was wondering if i take say 10mg nolva/day durring cycle will that "prevent" sides? water retention? like a preventative measure or is it useless untill i actually show signs of sides then start it if at all? i thought about adding deca @ 400mg/week to this cycle as well for the first 10 weeks but you all say its not a good idea. see some people do listen! keep the input coming and thanks for everything you all do for all of us!

sustanon has a hodge podge of esters and keeping blood levels stable is just to complicated imo . test eth or cycp is what i reccomend . that does not mean you cant run sustanon but dont expect the sustanon to give you a edge in gains because it wont.

imo run arfomasin at 6.25-12.5 mg a day from the start.

wait 3 weeks after the last sus inject before starting post cycle therapy (pct)

wait 2 weeks from last inject if you use eth or cyp .

run clomid at 50mg ed for post cycle therapy (pct) , you can add the nolva at 20 mg a day if you like.

Welcome to ology. Yes the Sustanon (sust) has different esters which could cause spikes in blood levels and possibly cause more sides because of it. With that said, I would not say that Sustanon (sust) is a bas choice for a first cycle but test e or c would be better. With Sustanon (sust) I would inject EOD to keep blood levels more stable. Don't use deca yet. First of all 10 weeks is not enough and second you should really only run test first cycle. Nolva is not recommended on cycle. Get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin or arimidex. Run aromasin at 12.5 ED or adex at .5 EOD to start.

sweet thanks. dawg its kind of an honor. ive read SO many of your posts now its like meeting the legend lol. so you recommend the test e for first timer? 250-300mg 2x a week? got the pct down as far as clomid and nolva. so when i find the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) i need to use should i just drop nolva all together and use clomid only pct and the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for preventing possible sides? or just lower the nolva i get cause i only really need it for pct? i was under the impression that nolva was for preventing and halting the side possibilities? once again thanks for everyones help! im sure that a lot of people that arent just retarded are helped by you and i know that i feel much more comfortable being able to ask questions rather than just jumping into the gear jungle all by myself and messin my body all up. its a good thing you do here.

All good advice above.

The only reason ppl say e or c instead if sustanton or prop is due to the amount of injections cuz you have to inject more with sus and prop. Test is test IMO

Hey man I am going to give you my personal experience. I ran sustanon 250 2x a week (mon and thursday) for my first cycle. The results I got from that we still talk about today and I did that 15 yrs. ago. I was sold on the sus. Your first cycle wont just make you look different but it will change the rest of your life if done right. My second cycle was test c. at the same mgs. and I also had great results. What they say here about test being test its true. For what ever reason Sustanon 250 is know as "the legend" No matter which one you decide to do remember that muscle is built in the kitchen. Spend more time researching that than the steroids. YOU ONLY GET YOUR FIRST CYCLE ONCE!! Make it count. Just my 2 cents.. Oh and I run arimidex at .25mgs eod so that i don't hinder my gains to much. You might start there you can always go up if needed.

Hey cokezero, this site won't let me PM you. I guess I dont have enough post. PM me with your E-Mail.

Back