Swimsuits

texgrl

hey, anybody know of good places online to buy swimsuits? i've been looking at Venus online, but i'd like some other choices. we don't have jack around here for selection. :mad:

Have you tried using Google.com to do a search? There's a great place not far from me I've been going to for years, B. Risque Swimwear. Their suits hold up really well and they have mix and match seperate tops and bottoms.

I just got this one and another one I don't see online:

http://www.brisqueswimwear.com/brscatannecole.htm

This page has some cute bikini's:

http://www.brisqueswimwear.com/brscatxoxo.htm

Click around the site...they've got a lot of different styles. :)

thanks for the links, i've been looking on venusswimwear.com, and i'm about to order, but i'm going to check the place down the street from my office one more time to see if something flips my skirt up today. :rolleyes:

I love Venus suits...They FIT!

God, how many times do you go in and have to switch the tops and bottoms to get a good fit? I have NEVER had this problem with Venus!

i'm glad you said that vix, that is the only thing that has kept me from ordering from them so far. are they pretty true to size on tops? i'm a big D and its ridiculous what some suits call a D or large :rolleyes:

Tex...I hear ya loud and clear!

I will tell you this...The string kini tops DO run a tad bit smaller...ORDER the next size up!(The order lady even told me this when I called in MY order) They seem to know WHICH suites run smaller! Once again... I have ONLY found the string kini's to be the one's that are smaller than the other's! Hubby likes the titty overflow so I wear it around him!

Rest assured....I have ordered EVERY suite I own from them and HAVE never had to send ONE back yet!

You will be happy with your order- I'm certain!

ujena is a good one... i just bought my wife one on venus.com.....i also looked on sunupsundown....but my 2 favorite are venus and ujena

i bought her this one... she loves it... only took 3 days to get it even though i sent it ups 7 days or less on ground

texgrl said:
hey, anybody know of good places online to buy swimsuits? i've been looking at Venus online, but i'd like some other choices. we don't have jack around here for selection. :mad:

You know...by posting this you'll have to show us pics of you modelling your new swimwear! :D

Nice suit, workinonit!

haha, now i don't know about that modeling thing mrsp!!! ;) hehe, i'm kinda shy :rolleyes:

workingonit, i looked at that print, and i liked it alot, and that is the exact suit i'm looking at, but a different print.

texgrl said:
haha, now i don't know about that modeling thing mrsp!!! ;) hehe, i'm kinda shy :rolleyes:

You better stop lying...you don't want a big nose like Pinocchio!!!

Seriously...I'd love to see your new suit on ya! You've done some awesome work on your body...seeing the suit on you would be a nice change from seeing the usual skin and bones bathingsuit models.

so which color are you looking at....once we ordered they sent us two cataloges... they have some great stuff and decent prices

Back