Swinging

What do you think about swinging relationships?

• I'm pro swinging and actually doing it frequently

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I'm pro swinging and would like to try it (never done it)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I've tried it and would never do it again (didn't like it)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I'm against swinging and wouldn't do it

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
lol, you wouldn't like her. she doesn't get paid to fuck, nor does she have a puss gut hangin out over her jeans!

i think you guys are scart ur ol lady would leave you high and dry, my guess is its a confidence issue.

lol @ me and hookers and a coug with a gut lol!

as I said some random hor wants to go all id see what the rage is all about but not "ole lady" as I like to keep things just between me and her. not scared of loosing her I just dont need the girl I bring to meet my family and basically live with to be a gang bANG SLUT getting dp'd + one cock in the mouth, 2 cocks in each hang type of chic

just sperm dripping down her chin like a snot rocket....

i like demolition derby but Im not going to enter my own car in the event....

id be happy to bring chicks into the bedroom. preferably 16 year old chicks. however, no dudes allowed, no f-ing way.

Perhaps you guys that arent down with this are just afraid of seeing someone give your wife a better dicking than yourself? Just sayin.

I still wouldnt do it. lol.

Perhaps you guys that arent down with this are just afraid of seeing someone give your wife a better dicking than yourself? Just sayin.

I still wouldnt do it. lol.

or perhaps the folks that are down just can't satisfy their wives, just sayin.

I still woudn't need it, lol

Wait, you mean you don't see them? There must be a forum bug or something... Try reloading this page though. :flipoffha

Hey fucktart...i recall you saying you had a hot woman and that you don't mind letting other dudes stick their cawks in her. I don't believe she is hot. Post up or shut up.

ever stick 2 cocks in her butthole? serious question

Last edited:
And do you think I fuckin need your "expert" opinion on that? I said she is hot, do you think that what you wanker think about her really matters? Read the first post and the thread title, do you read the word "pics" in there? Keep the thread on topic and look somewhere else for jacking off material, k?

Back