Swinging

What do you think about swinging relationships?

• I'm pro swinging and actually doing it frequently

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I'm pro swinging and would like to try it (never done it)

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I've tried it and would never do it again (didn't like it)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I'm against swinging and wouldn't do it

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

teomore

What do you guys think about it?
Me and my wife are doing it for like half an year already and really enjoy it.

is ur wife hot?

if my wife was hot and good at sex, i wouldn't swing. if she got fat and ugly, i'd try to talk her into swinging.

not saying your wife is fat and ugly, but thats what it would take for me.

is ur wife hot?

if my wife was hot and good at sex, i wouldn't swing. if she got fat and ugly, i'd try to talk her into swinging.

I like your logic.

the girl i'm with now went from a sheep to a wolf. i fantasize about watchin her get fucked by another guy.

are you sure your not watching the guy? wouldnt it be wierd to watch your wife get impregnated by another male... no way my wife is getting banged by some other dick while i watch.

are you sure your not watching the guy?

lol, yeah i'm not homo in the least. she just likes to get fucked so much and hard....anal, puss, mouth, that i would like to take a step back and watch her get pounded. i would also put my dick in her mouth whilst she gets fucked but i'm afraid she'd bite my cock off. and i'm not againt the double stuff. hell i double stuff her now w/ toys!

damn... i'm opposite.. if i didnt give a fuck about her i could do it no sweat... but if i loved her no way.... its gotta be a mental thing i guess....

would you let one of your best bros fuck her then ?

studs i thought i was fucked up in the head! i could never fantasize about my chick getting even touched by another dude

i still want to kill someone for banging my ex.

i'd never allow another male in my woman.

i'd only swing with hot lesbians. and no strap-ons allowed.

lol @ studs.... she is a gang bang whore.

if I was married=no swinging. some hor yea why not who cares

1. most swingers are ugly
2. why is that everything swing event has to be on video?

lol @ dp train on STUDS wife....

lol @ studs.... she is a gang bang whore.

if I was married=no swinging. some hor yea why not who cares

1. most swingers are ugly
2. why is that everything swing event has to be on video?

lol @ dp train on STUDS wife....

lol, you wouldn't like her. she doesn't get paid to fuck, nor does she have a puss gut hangin out over her jeans!

i think you guys are scart ur ol lady would leave you high and dry, my guess is its a confidence issue.

is ur wife hot?

Yeah, my wife is hot :)
If she was fat and ugly and would proposed her to get into swinging, believe me nobody would have fucked us :laugh3:
Most of the couples and girls (my wife is bi, so sometimes we get into a threesome) we've met are hot, at least we still have the power of choice, until we get fat and ugly ;)
Studs, my wife likes the double stuff too, hehe :rolleyes2
We believe fucking has nothing to do with love, at least not now, since we've been together for that long and really trust each other. It's kind of being fair one to another and admit who we are. I don't think I could have ever cheated my wife though (fucking some other woman without her knowledge). We love each other, but after all you can't eat cake everyday, even if it's that sweet, can we?

Back