switching from ipam to ghrp-2

ImageX

If i switch into 3-4 months.. it it like i'm starting over again or does it carry the same effects as the ipam and continues getting better?

From what I have read it may slightly increase cortisol and prolactin. How much exactly? I'm not sure ... but from what I had researched it was within normal ranges in most cases. Probably the best way to tell is blood tests. I hope that helps.

Take care,
Toshiro

Def not like starting over again, your still getting GH pulses with the ghrp2, in fact this is more potent than ipam. The ghrp2 can increase prolactin and cortisol a little, as stated above, but it shouldn't be anything major.

Ghrp 2 creates higher peaks but those are very short. If ur willing to use high doses (500) 2x Ed IPam will blow away Ghrp 2 cuz its pulse lasts much much longer.

Ghrp 2 can be just as good but ur looking at 3-4 really 5 pins a day. U need more frequent pulses when they last so short. Either way. Hi doses of IPam or frequent ghrp2 will be equal to a few IU of the real stuff. Maybe 3-4.

IPam at that dose is $$ tho

I've been doing larger doses of ipam 3 times a day x 500 but figured i'd give the ghrp-2 a try cause thought it lasted the same amount of time but i didnt know the ipam pulses were longer... about how much longer would you say?? i was told every 2-3 hours the pulses die off so one time i was injecting 300mcg's every 3 hours but i never noticed a huge difference... but how long would you say the ghrp-2 pulses last??

How is it coming along with the GHRP-2? I will be moving from IPam to GHRP-2 soon, too. I don't like that it increases prolactin and cortisol (not to mention appetite. GHRP-6 increases appetite even more from what I have ascertained). I just purchased more of the IPam today because like gymrat said it IS better. more $$ but we are all here because we feel we are worth the investment!! :)

Let me know how the GHRP-2 worked for you.
Thanks!!

Back