Switching products?

If you are 100% positive all gear is legit and accurately dosed, it doesn't make any difference. But I tend not to, since my favorite UG overdoses by 50%.

Thoms said:
If you are 100% positive all gear is legit and accurately dosed, it doesn't make any difference. But I tend not to, since my favorite UG overdoses by 50%.

I do not know of any lab that overdoses by 50% and hope this is a typo, because for someone who is unaware of this, it will really mess up their dosing and they could be taking much more dosage then they think which could be dangerous.

IMO this is a bad business practice to overdose product by 50% that is some big overdose. and not safe if the label does not contain what it states.

this is just my opinion.

Yes you will be fine original poster, if you must switch manufacturer of product

good luck to you

IMO this is a bad business practice to overdose product by 50% that is some big overdose. and not safe if the label does not contain what it states.
It"s true, and they do it to have an edge over the competition. Some disagree with these practices, but most are happy with it. I am aware of their dosages and adjust accordingly.

Back