Switching to Tren E for the last 2 weeks of cycle

MayIJay

Hello everyone

This is my first post in this forum although I have been around for a while now reading and learning quite a bit.

I'm in a bit of a problem, I'm currently in my first 10 week cycle which is as follows:

250/mg Test e
250/mg deca

A pretty straightforward first time cycle.

Today I took the dose for week 7, so I have 2 more weeks to go. However, both my test and deca vials are empty although they were suppose to last me for the whole 10 week cycle, so there are two weeks worth of steroids missing.
Anyhow, I need to finish this cycle no matter what, because I have a powerlifting meet coming up in 3 weeks, but I cannot afford buying a vial of test and deca atm. A guy I know told me that for the last two weeks I can just switch to Tren E only with a higher dose 400-500/mg so I will just have to buy one vial of Tren and thats all. I want to check if this is a good idea? Won't I suffer from Tren side effects even by taking tren with not test (tren dick, etc..)?

Hope someone is able to enlighten me. Thanks.

Tren is not good for first cycle. what Ai are you taking? hcg? hows your pct looking?

Last edited:
How old are you? Personally I'd grab some test. Curious how the advice would be to take 500mg tren when you're only on a total of 500 test/deca. Your tren would be a whole new cycle. Guessing your sides have been non existent. Legit tren will change that. I've seen a few new guys add it kate in cycle due to mild to non existent sides and then BOOM......sides galore. Everything from limp dick to beginning gyno. Not to mention cardio issues. Dirty stuff that tren.....dont plan on touching it myself. Not after what I've seen. Maybe I'm chicken shit:)
Good luck bro

Last edited:
Not taking any AIs or HCGs as I'm not experiencing any side effects at all. Also i didnt plan my PCT (pretty stupid I know).

So what do u suggest I do? use tren for the last to weeks? (I'm really not worried using tren in a first cycle, I can handle it).

I'm 25 yrs old.
Yeah my sides are not there at all.

I've seen a few new guys add it kate in cycle due to mild to non existent sides and then BOOM......sides galore. Everything from limp dick to beginning gyno. Not to mention cardio issues. Dirty stuff that tren.....dont plan on touching it myself. Not after what I've seen. Maybe I'm chicken shit

that's what I'm worried about.

Thanks for your reply :)

I'm 25 yrs old.
Yeah my sides are not there at all.

that's what I'm worried about.

Thanks for your reply :)

Not from personal experience just from bros I know........if you add tren at that dose then you're in for a hell of a ride. Some people get away with it.......but not at that dose.
If you're hell bent on adding tren then maybe one of the guys that have already spoken up will chime back in and give you dosage advice. I'd say that it's WAY TOO LATE to add tren in this cycle. You need test on tren.....BAD. And also, what Esther are you talking about? Cuz that shit ain't gonna kick in fast enough to help this cycle. Probably would've been best to drop deca and add tren with the test. Too late for all that though.
Good luck bro

There was nothing good at all with your first cycle bud. Very poorly planned. Test and deca are definitely not a standard first cycle! Your doses basically shut down your natural test production for not much gain. One 10cc bottle of each is very far from coming close to having enough gear for a cycle and it is very common to not get 10cc out of a bottle due to waist.
Running tren by itself is a horrible idea too. You need test as a base!

You need to go over the beginner cycle stickys. Whoever suggested this cycle to you is an idiot. There really isn't nothing good about this plan.

Listen to the advice above. First cycles should consist of Test only. blasting 2 weeks of tren at high doses will only give you major side effects; especially without a dopamine agonist. It's not worth it bro, trying to keep you safe and healthy. Get a bottle of test; if you can't run an aggressive pct.

Last edited:
it wouldn't make sense to run tren e..

is there an oral you can afford? that would be the best route to go.. technically even with 2 weeks out youll still have test running in your system

Listen to the advice above. First cycles should consist of Test only. blasting 2 weeks of tren at high doses will only give you major side effects; especially without a dopamine agonist. It's not worth it bro, trying to keep you safe and healthy. Get a bottle of test; if you can't run an aggressive pct with HCG.
Sound advice. What would the formula be for an agressive pct?

Sound advice. What would the formula be for an agressive pct?

Tore 120/100/60/60
Clomid 50/50/25/25

For 7-8 weeks of test/deca I think this would suffice.

It would be real wise to pick up some Pramipexole as well; deca will skyrocket prolactin being a progestin so a dopamine agonist, as with tren, is highly advised. Safer option than ergo-derived ones like dostinex as well.

Last edited:
Tore 120/100/60/60
Clomid 50/50/25/25
HCG 1500iu weekly

For 7-8 weeks of test/deca I think this would suffice.

It would be real wise to pick up some Pramipexole as well; deca will skyrocket prolactin being a progestin so a dopamine agonist, as with tren, is highly advised. Safer option than ergo-derived ones like dostinex as well.

Hcg is suppressive and doesn't belong in pct.

Back