Syno Conversion A few "Do Not Do's"

WannaBe

Mini B
Do not use a coffee filter. Use a cloth disposable painters hat as your filters. I could not find them because they are "old school" according to the paint stores and major chains so I opted for the warned-against coffee filter. (Stupid small towns) It WILL suck the solution right up the sides and over your container, taking a lot of prop with it :destroy: (minus approx 1000mgs)

Do not use containers that do not have pour spouts because it is the only thing available or the perfect size. If you are going to do it then please make the extra investment in beakers, glass stirring rod and cheap coffee pots. Remember that most sites wont tell you that as you do the crystallization process your water level will increase due to the multiple times you repeat the process of adding distilled water so be prepared to have bigger containers ready (ie. coffee pots) Beakers and coffee pots are also made to not let the precious cargo run down the side, onto your table and down your arm and everywhere else. :destroy: (minus approx another 1000mgs)

Do not have impatience. It will take atleast a minimum of 12 hours or more. Rush, it and you may as well not even do it. Start early in the morning, not after work unless you want to be up at 5am and still not done. Rushing will also run the risk of leaving in too much estrogen and Heet and these are not what you want in your body unless you plan on being in the female entertainment industry with your new titties.

Dont expect to do it right or get as much as supposed to the first time. Second time is the charm. Do not assume failure if prop doesnt completely dissolve in oil. This is normal. Microwave for 30 seconds and its all good.

Do not complete without BA. Some kits wont send the BA/BB so make sure you have it to minimize infection to almost none.
End result was approx 95mls of beautiful prop at 75-80mg/ml. Only reason it is so low is because I did all of the above.

Preparation, Patience and the right equipment will make you a happy camper.
End result - 95mls of pure gold. Cheap but not painless to do. Study up. I would put some addresses for the actual directions but do not know if that is cool. Do a search and you will find the "basskiller."

Good luck.

why dont you use syringe filters? and whats the deal with removing the estrogen i heard about?

Back