synthol

up untill you stop using it, then theyll slowly go away just as easily as they came. i se no real purpose for that shit. it makes your muscles look unnatural and horrible, unless you do it jsut right

if your lookin for the temperary growth, try low mg eq, and do site injects with it. i love injecting and my next cycle will most definatly involve ed shots.

i seen greg v yesterday at walmart the fucking guy lives there, everytime i go there he is there, he is one ugly mother fucker, he is about 5 1/2 feet tall and he cant fit threw a doorway without turning sideways

GOON said:
i seen greg v yesterday at walmart the fucking guy lives there, everytime i go there he is there, he is one ugly mother fucker, he is about 5 1/2 feet tall and he cant fit threw a doorway without turning sideways

How he can go out in public looking like that is beyond me,of course if I was there I would have ran his ass over with a shopping cart :rolleyes:

IntensityX said:
How he can go out in public looking like that is beyond me,of course if I was there I would have ran his ass over with a shopping cart :rolleyes:

Stop talking shit!! You know damn well you would run up to him like a little school girl and ask for an autograph!!:D :afro:

crazymike said:
Stop talking shit!! You know damn well you would run up to him like a little school girl and ask for an autograph!!:D :afro:

Note to self:if I see crazymike at walmart make sure to run his ass over with a shopping cart too :p :D

By the way how are you and Andre doing,heard he moved in with ya last week :p :D :D

Back